Centennial Windows & Doors
View all Centennial Windows & Doors reviews

Centennial Windows & Doors

Centennial Windows & Doors Employee Review

Life's changing experience

I can't believe that it's been nine years since I joined the company. As a young man willing to work hard and successed, I was looking for a new beginning in my work career. Coming to Centennial was a throughly life changing experience because this is where I found the work place with opportunities to grow professionally as well as to better myself and my family. I knew my efforts and hard work were always noticed and rewarded in so many ways. The best of all is the feeling of belonging and self purpose. Forever grateful to great leaders in this organization for their tireless support. Very happy I took this opportunity.

Same location

Fun work place. Meet great people

It was a fun day, most days. Kept very busy with inbound and outbound calls. Booked leads generated by call center, walk-ins and telephone leads. Assisted with five sales reps, with contracts getting submitted, check for credit approval, and proof reading the contract. The hardest part was trying to keep all five reps, happy.

Great place to work and grow

Centennial is a great place to work.I have been part of Centennial for most of my working career and I can say that all levels of management and the culture are very supportive and interested in making sure you succeed in your day to day work and career.Centennial Windows and Doors is a successful family owned business and there is a definite mindset by the ownership to treat all staff like family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Windows & Doors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement