Centennial Windows & Doors
View all Centennial Windows & Doors reviews

Centennial Windows & Doors

Centennial Windows & Doors Employee Review

Family Oriented great place to work

My experience working for Centennial Windows and Doors as been an exhilarating for me. For someone that had no experience working in a outbound call center, I really enjoy my experience with the company. At first it was a rocky start for me but once i got the confidence of calling the customers it was smooth sailing since. Working in the call center I book appointments for the representatives. We work a split shift which takes a bit of getting used to but you learn to adjust to the time. Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Everyone we work with feels like family to me . I would highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.

Pros

free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great opportunities to earn extra money with commissions

This job is challenging, however, it pays off with incentives. Management is great with motivation to ensure we hit our daily targets and tries to keep the environment a positive one. The only downside of this position are the split shifts. If you don't drive, it can make for a long day, however, there are always great co-workers to pass the lunch hour with. Overall, if you do your job, follow instructions and advice, your job security is stable.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Split shifts
Same roleSame location

Team Environment Drives Success

Centennial Windows and Doors is a wonderful and fun company to work for. I have worked at Centennial for almost 4 years in the Contact Centre. They are supportive, understanding and patient. Centennial works together as a team to make everyone feel involved and appreciated. Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Lots of laughs and good memories happen under the roof of Centennial. I would highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.

Pros

free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales
Same location

Fun work place. Meet great people

It was a fun day, most days. Kept very busy with inbound and outbound calls. Booked leads generated by call center, walk-ins and telephone leads. Assisted with five sales reps, with contracts getting submitted, check for credit approval, and proof reading the contract. The hardest part was trying to keep all five reps, happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Windows & Doors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement