Centennial Windows & Doors
View all Centennial Windows & Doors reviews

Centennial Windows & Doors

Centennial Windows & Doors Employee Review

Excellent Opportunity and quality products

I have been with Centennial for 5 years in sales. When joining I was slightly skeptical regarding how good the job appeared to be…how many sales jobs are there where you don’t have to cold call or telemarket? You simply start your day by logging into your calendar and you see where you will be going. Your job is to educate the customer on Centennial’s products, installation, service and warranty. Centennial provides a very indepth training program that not only educates you on their product but arms you with knowledge for out in the field. Even if you do not have any construction/installation experience, their program gives you all the information you need. They have an excellent support system that is available from all departments. If you are a strong closer and hard worker, there is an incredible opportunity to make a good living.

Pros

excellent product & support, excellent pay schedule

Cons

long hours, lots of driving

5.0Job security/advancement

Fun work place. Meet great people

It was a fun day, most days. Kept very busy with inbound and outbound calls. Booked leads generated by call center, walk-ins and telephone leads. Assisted with five sales reps, with contracts getting submitted, check for credit approval, and proof reading the contract. The hardest part was trying to keep all five reps, happy.

Great place to work and grow

Centennial is a great place to work.I have been part of Centennial for most of my working career and I can say that all levels of management and the culture are very supportive and interested in making sure you succeed in your day to day work and career.Centennial Windows and Doors is a successful family owned business and there is a definite mindset by the ownership to treat all staff like family.

Confused and management heavy

Two jobs combined into one with two different bosses with competing concerns and very little support. Worked half my shift after regular business hours basically solo and was dismissed with no explanation just before three month probation ended. Felt like a colossal waste of time

Pros

Few

Cons

Many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Windows & Doors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement