Centennial Windows & Doors Employee Reviews

Excellent Opportunity and quality products
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ontario4 April 2018
I have been with Centennial for 5 years in sales. When joining I was slightly skeptical regarding how good the job appeared to be…how many sales jobs are there where you don’t have to cold call or telemarket? You simply start your day by logging into your calendar and you see where you will be going. Your job is to educate the customer on Centennial’s products, installation, service and warranty. Centennial provides a very indepth training program that not only educates you on their product but arms you with knowledge for out in the field. Even if you do not have any construction/installation experience, their program gives you all the information you need. They have an excellent support system that is available from all departments. If you are a strong closer and hard worker, there is an incredible opportunity to make a good living.
Pros
excellent product & support, excellent pay schedule
Cons
long hours, lots of driving
Great opportunities to earn extra money with commissions
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 March 2018
This job is challenging, however, it pays off with incentives. Management is great with motivation to ensure we hit our daily
targets and tries to keep the environment a positive one. The only downside of this position are the split shifts. If you don't drive, it can make for a long day, however, there are always great co-workers to pass the lunch hour with. Overall, if you do your job, follow instructions and advice, your job security is stable.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Split shifts
Team Environment Drives Success
Lead Generator, Supervisor Contact Center (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 March 2018
Centennial Windows and Doors is a wonderful and fun company to work for. I have worked at Centennial for almost 4 years in the Contact Centre. They are supportive, understanding and patient. Centennial works together as a team to make everyone feel involved and appreciated.

Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Lots of laughs and good memories happen under the roof of Centennial. I would highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.
Pros
free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales
Family Oriented great place to work
My experience working for Centennial Windows and Doors as been an exhilarating for me. For someone that had no experience working in a outbound call center, I really enjoy my experience with the company. At first it was a rocky start for me but once i got the confidence of calling the customers it was smooth sailing since. Working in the call center I book appointments for the representatives. We work a split shift which takes a bit of getting used to but you learn to adjust to the time.

Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Everyone we work with feels like family to me . I would
highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.
Pros
free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales
Great work environment
Paint machine operator (Current Employee) –  London Ontario27 March 2018
Great work environment, many long term employees who never want to leave. If you want to become one of them join the team,with a good work ethic and a positive attitude with the willingness to accept the challenge.
Pros
5 days a week, 8 hours a day. Good management, good pay
Cons
Must be flexible, multi tasking
Factory Worker
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 March 2018
Great hours, no weekends required! Overtime is asked, but not required by management. Young atmosphere, sometimes hard to get help,BUT fun atmosphere when all employees are together for pizza days, coffee days and potluck events!
Pros
sporadic free lunches, easy access to Head Office from highway
Cons
Negativity between employees
Overall good place to work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 March 2018
As an employee with Centennial windows for 13 years I can honestly say that every company has its advantages and short comings that can be improved upon. The advantages being: family owned buisness ,very diverse work setting ( not discriminated against due to age, gender, culture or disability). No shift work in production. Occasional overtime get the majority of weekends off, decent starting wage.
What can be improved upon:better incentives for production crew as they seem to be forgotten. This would boost productivity and moral of all employees.
Pros
Decent wages
Cons
Lack of incentive
Friendly atmosphere always work to do
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Window plant27 March 2018
Ive been an employee at centennial windows for nine years now and have nothing bad to say about the company. We are always improving window and door quality and thinking of different ideas to fit each customers needs. I plan on staying with the company for many more years and hope to be part of the improvement process. The wage is good and the people here are great.
Pros
Friendly and understanding
Cons
Old equipment
Great pay and leadership if you have a family
Installer / Measure-Service technician (Current Employee) –  London, ON25 March 2018
I've been at Centennial windows for 6 years as an installer, measure Tech and a service tech. Through my years there I have experience nothing but respect and a great team environment! Before coming to Centennial I looked around at other places but they couldn't offer nearly what Centennial could and they have stuck by it! Very flexible if you have kids and a family. There is so much room to move up in this company, if you are a hard worker! The pay is excellent and the bonuses and appreciation days are even better!!! If your looking for a long term career with a growing company and want to feel like you are noticed for your hard work, then Centennial windows is the place!!! Call today and start making lots of MONEY & Memories!!!
Pros
Feel appreciated, pay, consistent work
Life's changing experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON23 March 2018
I can't believe that it's been nine years since I joined the company. As a young man willing to work hard and successed, I was looking for a new beginning in my work career. Coming to Centennial was a throughly life changing experience because this is where I found the work place with opportunities to grow professionally as well as to better myself and my family. I knew my efforts and hard work were always noticed and rewarded in so many ways. The best of all is the feeling of belonging and self purpose. Forever grateful to great leaders in this organization for their tireless support. Very happy I took this opportunity.

Want to know more about Centennial Windows & Doors?

Ask a question
Flexible and understanding employer
Lead Generation Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 March 2018
Working for a successful local manufacturer that is busy all year long is great and something to be proud of. My team is successful and we receive generous recognition and compensation. The location is great for me too.
I love being part of the Centennial Team!
Administration (Current Employee) –  London12 March 2018
I couldn't be happier. Working at Centennial Windows & Doors has proved to be challenging and rewarding all at the same time. Management does an excellent job of "patting you on the back" when a job is well done and colleagues are supportive, helpful and friendly.
Pros
Family Business, Great People
Firm, Fair, and Consistent - A Great Place for Opportunity
Marketing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 March 2018
When I started at Centennial, I was in an administrative position split between marketing and sales. I learned so much in that role and had the opportunity to work with several departments and managers (not just marketing and sales); It was a great starting point for my career at Centennial. From there, I moved into a full-time marketing role and I now manage the daily operations of the department. It’s certainly a challenging job, but also very rewarding.

The managers I report to are great; a wealth of knowledge and very supportive (both professionally and personally). I also appreciate that our owner’s motto is: Firm, Fair, and Consistent. With it, he has created a respectful work environment and a second-to-none customer service platform.

The best part of working at Centennial? For me, it's that we're a family owned and operated business. My co-workers are kind and supportive and I look forward to seeing them everyday. Like any family, you get what you put into it. Do ownership and management have high expectations of us? Absolutely! But I'm only interested in working for people who push me to be the best version of myself. Not only are we a company who produces some of the highest rated windows and doors in the country, but we strive to fill our teams with the best talent we can find.
Toxic environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON8 February 2018
Do yourself a favor and find another window company to work for. This company is at the bottom of the list with extremely high prices and no respect for their employee's. They have been advertising for sales help all year long now I know why.
Management is a joke
Installer (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 December 2017
Worked there a month for training witch the training was a joke, management clueless, rude overall do not buy this product or work for them unless you yourself are joke
No Comment
Telephone Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 June 2017
I wish to say that if you like a really fast-paced job and get WHIMIS training and be personally escorted out the door like you are a common criminal because you don't make enough sales, then go for this job.
Pros
Pot luck
Cons
Productive company to work for with fun incentives and good cash opportunity
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 February 2016
Centennial was a nice place to work with friendly people. I learned a lot of skills to use over the phone with customers and the management was helpful. The staff in the call center always looked out for one another and gave each other helpful advise. The hardest part of the job was the split shift. We started work at 10am until 2pm then had a 2 hour break and went back to work from 4pm-8pm. The most enjoyable part of the job was the commission and incentives for getting most bookings of the day.
Pros
incentives
Cons
split shift
Great wages with awful management
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON26 January 2016
Overall, I liked what I was doing at Centennial Windows and doors, I liked the people I worked with, I liked doing my job, but the management staff that I worked for treated the staff with no respect whatsoever. I moved across the city so couldn't stay working at that site, but I don't think I would have stayed at the company for very long anyway. The pay rate is better than min. wage, which was the only benefit to working there for me.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Bad Management
Lead hand on homeshow setups (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 January 2016
Was employed for 5 years before being laid off. Lots of things have changed since i left i cannot give a fair review. I enjoyed my time there because of the people
Was too good to be true
Outbound caller (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 November 2015
Not a job for you if you have a family. The boss favors and treats others with absolutely no respect. LONG hours and forced to lie to homeowners. Call center is treated differently then the rest of the company reps are rude and they have no real stability. They didnt even have human resource. If you don't meet your numbers you are harassed till you are fired or quit cause of the stress. I loved the coworkers very much though.
Pros
Cons
Long hours and insecure position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Windows & Doors. Our community is ready to answer.

Centennial Windows & Doors Reviews by Location