Centennial Windows & Doors

Centennial Windows & Doors Employee Reviews

Canada29 reviews
Great place to work and build character.
Time management is a key factor at centennial. Once you learn how to operate productively within the centennial guidelines, you can make a lot of money.
Pros
Management tries there best
Work hard and play hard
I’ve been with Centennial for over 10 years and find it a very rewarding place to work, both professionally and personally. The support is there to help you improve in your role regardless of what division of the company you’re in. Mgt wants to see you become successful as much if not more than you do! It’s also a fun place to work, as I’ve found lasting friendships have formed with both current and former colleagues. It’s both family owned and operated, and I feel like I’ve been treated like “one of the family” since my first day. They make a great product which is second to none, and stand behind it with an amazing warranty. Having this gives you a lot of confidence when selling. I would highly recommend considering Centennial as not just a job but a great career
Pros
Great income/support and autonomy
Cons
I honestly can’t think of one
Great place and easy to get along with almost every employee
It is a great company to work for. Being one of the installers all you hear from the home owners is how amazing the company is. Time after time again all you hear is how great of employees the company has hired.
Pros
Local work, great staff.
Excellent Opportunity and quality products
I have been with Centennial for 5 years in sales. When joining I was slightly skeptical regarding how good the job appeared to be…how many sales jobs are there where you don’t have to cold call or telemarket? You simply start your day by logging into your calendar and you see where you will be going. Your job is to educate the customer on Centennial’s products, installation, service and warranty. Centennial provides a very indepth training program that not only educates you on their product but arms you with knowledge for out in the field. Even if you do not have any construction/installation experience, their program gives you all the information you need. They have an excellent support system that is available from all departments. If you are a strong closer and hard worker, there is an incredible opportunity to make a good living.
Pros
excellent product & support, excellent pay schedule
Cons
long hours, lots of driving
Great opportunities to earn extra money with commissions
This job is challenging, however, it pays off with incentives. Management is great with motivation to ensure we hit our daily
targets and tries to keep the environment a positive one. The only downside of this position are the split shifts. If you don't drive, it can make for a long day, however, there are always great co-workers to pass the lunch hour with. Overall, if you do your job, follow instructions and advice, your job security is stable.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Split shifts
Team Environment Drives Success
Centennial Windows and Doors is a wonderful and fun company to work for. I have worked at Centennial for almost 4 years in the Contact Centre. They are supportive, understanding and patient. Centennial works together as a team to make everyone feel involved and appreciated.

Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Lots of laughs and good memories happen under the roof of Centennial. I would highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.
Pros
free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales
Family Oriented great place to work
My experience working for Centennial Windows and Doors as been an exhilarating for me. For someone that had no experience working in a outbound call center, I really enjoy my experience with the company. At first it was a rocky start for me but once i got the confidence of calling the customers it was smooth sailing since. Working in the call center I book appointments for the representatives. We work a split shift which takes a bit of getting used to but you learn to adjust to the time.

Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Everyone we work with feels like family to me . I would

highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.
Pros
free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales
Great work environment
Great work environment, many long term employees who never want to leave. If you want to become one of them join the team,with a good work ethic and a positive attitude with the willingness to accept the challenge.
Pros
5 days a week, 8 hours a day. Good management, good pay
Cons
Must be flexible, multi tasking
Factory Worker
Great hours, no weekends required! Overtime is asked, but not required by management. Young atmosphere, sometimes hard to get help,BUT fun atmosphere when all employees are together for pizza days, coffee days and potluck events!
Pros
sporadic free lunches, easy access to Head Office from highway
Cons
Negativity between employees
Overall good place to work
As an employee with Centennial windows for 13 years I can honestly say that every company has its advantages and short comings that can be improved upon. The advantages being: family owned buisness ,very diverse work setting ( not discriminated against due to age, gender, culture or disability). No shift work in production. Occasional overtime get the majority of weekends off, decent starting wage.
What can be improved upon:better incentives for production crew as they seem to be forgotten. This would boost productivity and moral of all employees.
Pros
Decent wages
Cons
Lack of incentive
Great pay and leadership if you have a family
I've been at Centennial windows for 6 years as an installer, measure Tech and a service tech. Through my years there I have experience nothing but respect and a great team environment! Before coming to Centennial I looked around at other places but they couldn't offer nearly what Centennial could and they have stuck by it! Very flexible if you have kids and a family. There is so much room to move up in this company, if you are a hard worker! The pay is excellent and the bonuses and appreciation days are even better!!! If your looking for a long term career with a growing company and want to feel like you are noticed for your hard work, then Centennial windows is the place!!! Call today and start making lots of MONEY & Memories!!!
Pros
Feel appreciated, pay, consistent work
Life's changing experience
I can't believe that it's been nine years since I joined the company. As a young man willing to work hard and successed, I was looking for a new beginning in my work career. Coming to Centennial was a throughly life changing experience because this is where I found the work place with opportunities to grow professionally as well as to better myself and my family. I knew my efforts and hard work were always noticed and rewarded in so many ways. The best of all is the feeling of belonging and self purpose. Forever grateful to great leaders in this organization for their tireless support. Very happy I took this opportunity.
Flexible and understanding employer
Working for a successful local manufacturer that is busy all year long is great and something to be proud of. My team is successful and we receive generous recognition and compensation. The location is great for me too.
I love being part of the Centennial Team!
I couldn't be happier. Working at Centennial Windows & Doors has proved to be challenging and rewarding all at the same time. Management does an excellent job of "patting you on the back" when a job is well done and colleagues are supportive, helpful and friendly.
Pros
Family Business, Great People
Firm, Fair, and Consistent - A Great Place for Opportunity
When I started at Centennial, I was in an administrative position split between marketing and sales. I learned so much in that role and had the opportunity to work with several departments and managers (not just marketing and sales); It was a great starting point for my career at Centennial. From there, I moved into a full-time marketing role and I now manage the daily operations of the department. It’s certainly a challenging job, but also very rewarding.

The managers I report to are great; a wealth of knowledge and very supportive (both professionally and personally). I also appreciate that our owner’s motto is: Firm, Fair, and Consistent. With it, he has created a respectful work environment and a second-to-none customer service platform.

The best part of working at Centennial? For me, it's that we're a family owned and operated business. My co-workers are kind and supportive and I look forward to seeing them everyday. Like any family, you get what you put into it. Do ownership and management have high expectations of us? Absolutely! But I'm only interested in working for people who push me to be the best version of myself. Not only are we a company who produces some of the highest rated windows and doors in the country, but we strive to fill our teams with the best talent we can find.
Management is a joke
Worked there a month for training witch the training was a joke, management clueless, rude overall do not buy this product or work for them unless you yourself are joke
No Comment
I wish to say that if you like a really fast-paced job and get WHIMIS training and be personally escorted out the door like you are a common criminal because you don't make enough sales, then go for this job.
Pros
Pot luck