Centennial Foodservice

Insights into Centennial Foodservice

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Warehouse Employee

Working at Centennial was fun someday and others not so much. You are payed just above minimum wage. Co workers where the best part about the job and made bad days easier to work.

Pros

Great Co workers

Cons

management

not a great place to work.

not a good place to work, cold environment, poor wages. very little training, no safety culture, no work life balance, no overhead support provided by supervisors or managers.

Centennial Food Service

Excellent company, with great training, and lots of opportunities for advancement. If you are willing to work hard, and adapt to a fast paced environment, they will take excellent care of you. Treated all staff like family.

Ecellent Company, and Excellent Wages

Good company, excellent pay structure, good management, good vacation time, good benefits, good people, relaxed environment, bonueses, staff purchasses.

a terrible place to work!!

honestly a terrible place to work! way under paid!!! taken for granted almost everyday wouldn't work there ever again! Seems that all management cared about was a Christmas party,,,,well I'm sorry a Christmas party doesn't pay your rent or your bills!!!

Excellent Company

Excellent company, excellent management,. Very supportive environment, excellent training programs, and even better benefits and compensation. I highly recommend this company.

Worker

Good compensation, excellent benefits. Diversified cultures, the cons are they allowed friends and family member work together, they created their circles, if you are outside the circles, tough luck. They will find the way to push you out. Totally unfair,

okay

its a job not the best benifits are all right management is not great and the place is a revolving door of new hires because of managements refusal to pay more money

Sales

Outside Sales Representative met with customers and made sure that they received products ordered on time and as prescribed Consistently bringing in customers to expand business how to create and maintain relationships hardest part of the job was to not get an immediate yes on a sale most enjoyable part was to create bonds with customers and to assist in the growth of their business

Fun place to work

Excellent compensation, and benefits. Great family feeling. Very supportive training programs. Travel, can be stressful at time but then again all sales roles are.

Started good with lots of promises of pay raises and advancement. All false.

Poor management. Pay is minimal. Probably ok if you live with 10 other people. They say annual raises. I got 8 cents. They train you to do everything with promises of better pay and dont follow through. The people are all clicky and catty. Upper management doesn't care about people in the production room. Management treats employees like children.

Pros

Cons

Low pay. Over worked. Too much drama.

A great environment with the people and skills I worked with.

This Review is the same place and the same experience I had with my previous review, "Closing up trucks." In conclusion everything that had to be said is on that review.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long night hours

cool running

if you like to spend much time in the cold this is a good job for you, beware of a operations manager that like to work only in the back because he can hide from the branch manager, OP will back stab you if you know more than him.

Great Company

Good work and people are friendly ethics and well oriented in the environment tat is on our system. hard working and honest company. I am injured but it is a great company

Typical warehouse job

Small warehouse. Employees seem to stay long here. Temperature changes are expected . Offers food discounts . Not for the weak. Lots of lifting and bending .

Pros

food discount

Cons

Variable environment

Productive & profesional

A typical day at work to me is 8hrs of enjoyment. I love my job I love my customers & very importantly my other team members. There are new things to learn daily at Centennial, I have basically put my hand in every pot and learned enough of every part of this company per my request (Accounting, purchasing, sales, management, customer service, maintenance, etc.) to do every job. The management is quite scattered. Hardest part of my job at Centennial is saying no. I am a yes person and take on any task thrown at me. Not often do you find someone who loves customer service.... I on the other hand am the opposite, problem solving and service are my favourite part.

Pros

Cheery enviroment, lots of work to do, constant recognition of excellent work ethic.

I enjoyed my time at centennial, the management and staff were great to work with. Management is understanding and supportive. Work load was on the heavier side, but manageable.

Pros

Staff pricing

Cons

Cold

great group of people to work with and for

Great company to work for , good group of people that are willing and encourage learning and a fun atmosphere . I would work for this company or any other company under it's corporate umbrella .

Bad Rotation of Emplyees..they Dont want to Keep Drivers.

I worked there as a 5 ton Driver, and just because I had done all my Trips Earlier they Left me Go. Thing is they had there system that they wanted me to work with but it took to much time and Wasted Fuel, to Save the Company Time and money I did my own thing which went unrecognized and felt I should leave.

Pros

nope, cant think of any.

Low quality, poor management

questionable food and business practices. You are better off working at somewhere else. Over worked, little pay, no room for advancing, layoffs in a heartbeat...

Fun and Casual

Great people, flexible hours and very challenging!! The hardest part of the job was getting everything done in a work day. The most enjoyable part of the job is being involved in the employee's personal lives and doing everything possible to help them with life/work balance.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Foodservice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Centennial Foodservice with