Centennial College

Centennial College Employee Reviews for Student Ambassador

Student Ambassador9 reviews
Canada9 reviews

studentcollegetutorstudycampusknowledgeschoolevent

Condusive place for school learning

Centennial is a busy workplace filled up with lots of new students coming in every semester. Great place to network with new friends. The workplace culture is so open-ended, there will always be someone to talk to.

amazing supervisor and colleges

I am a hospitality student and I learned a lot from this job and from my supervisor. I learned how to manage events on time and learned how to deal with new students.

Pros

learn new things such as managing events and travel different places

Insights into Centennial College

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Student Ambassador

Answering the phone.Give directions to new students that don't know how to drive them selves around the college. Working as a team.Representing Centennial College as a Professional co-worker.

Good

• Provided international students with registration and relevant college information • Executed administrative duties at the Centennial College International Office

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Amazing experience as a student ambassador

It is a great opportunity to work as a student ambassador for Centennial College. Enhances your interpersonal skills and promotes self-development. The work is fun!

Co-workers and environment

This is a fun and team spirit place to work. The experience is enlightening and excited. This is a friendly environment to work, the employees are very welcoming and helpful.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

no place for growth

Fun place to work

This is a very fun and professional place to work. The staffs are very friendly and they do not hesitate to assist you in any situation. I would recommend this place to a friend.

Fun and productive work environment

Working at Centennial College has been nothing but enjoyable. The staff are amazing and the students are very nice. Its a great experience.

Diverse enviornment.

I met a lot of new people and there was a lot of teamwork. Overall it was more of a one-day job then a place for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement