Centennial College

Centennial College Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative9 reviews
Canada9 reviews

Loved working there

very respectful environment, fun working around students. I learn to deal with many different cultures. I would love to work with them again. GREAT MANAGEMENT!

Pros

Amazing place to work, if you can, work there!

Cons

Contract signing every six months, other than that I would have stayed.

Great

Pros It was a good company to be a part of.. so many opportunities to grow, learn and career advancement Cons It could get boring at times when students are on holiday

Insights into Centennial College

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Love my job, my co-workers and the Management staff. Co-workers a There are many conflicts in information between staff. Service staff is lack of friendliness due to some reasons

Creative worklace

Workplace and co-workers were so friendly so that i learned a lot of hands on application from them. The company has supported me maximize my input and capabilities .

Pros

good for beginner

Cons

less pay

Productive and helpful in gaining experience.

Studying and learning customer service is good start to career because every time we are dealing with customers at job. With this, I come to know about the requirements, duties of an employee.

Cons

Very Friendly place to work with

I worked with the Centennial College on a 8 week contract basis, but enjoyed working with everyone, it was like I was at home and they helped all of the new workers in a very patient manner.

Pros

Free cookies and goodies during the registgration time

Cons

Regular work hours

Productivework place with a great amount of knowledge

Contact prospective outgoing calls to School of Business applicants

Pros

location

fun and able to balance my school and study

it was a part time job. It was fun to work at your own campus, more supportive from coworkers.

Fun , Out going environment

Typical day at work, everyone is out going and smiling. Everyday i learn something new that is going on at Centennial College meeting new people and getting more information about different problems that students deal with. Management and co-workers, everything and everyone are well organized. The hardest part of the job is dealling with students that has no patience, patiences is number one in customer service. Enjoyable part of the day is break, thats when we get to have a couple of laughs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement