Centennial College

Centennial College Employee Reviews

Canada349 reviews
Positive and Productive place of employment
I Worked part-time.I was responsible for preparing materials, recording notes, doing follow-ups, and conducting intakes, and interviewing participants.
Fast Paced work environment but collaboration, team work and flexibility in the work space makes Centennial College an amazing place to work for.
At Centennial, mutual respect and appreciation is the top-most requirement to succeed. I was a student at Centennial College as well as worked there as a part time office assistant in their International Admissions Department. Dealing with student from all over the world with different ethnicity and culture provided me a good base and understanding to work in a diverse work environment. Also, working for a year at Centennial helped me get acclimatized with professional Canadian work environment.
Lots of opportunities to learn
Very nice and friendly place to work at but the hours are very dependent on the school's schedule which makes it difficult to have flexibility. And you have to be very diligent to hours.
Pros
Very relaxed and easy work
Cons
Hours are very hard to get
Weekend Job
Provided pay and additional learning. Was A comfortable Environment to work in. with both rushed and calm pace work. A great Management team that made training fun.
fun working as a tutor
working as a tutor in centennial college has always been exciting experience for me. its a great experience to meet various people of different cultures and listen and share your own opinion on similar subjects.
Pros
relaxed and flexible hours
Cons
on spot bookings
Good experience
Good place to work they pay you well. Takes forever for them to pay you, and it’s never on time and then they pay a lump sum and your taxed royally which effects your pay cheque. Otherwise not bad place.
A fun workplace and good environment
It is amazing working with Centennial College. The co-workers are friendly, every day is a new challenge. I learned how to work in a fast pace environment, negotiate with clients and manage team members.
Event coordinator
The internship was a part of my study. we managed events together as a team. The CO-OP includes doing set- ups for events, dividing work among all to finish the event and making clients satisfied.
Workplace is not that stressful, we work in teams
Although sometimes i feel our management is biased, i can still voice out my concerns to them. It is very hard to get a full time job because management does not honour the rule of seniority.
Pros
Free Lunches/dinners during events
Cons
Does not follow rule of seniority
Excellent
Great place to work! Good environment. Good infrastructure and facilities. Supportive staff and management. Students are respectful. Expanding and upgrading facilities.
Excellent place to work
Worked with a supportive team, which increased my understanding regarding the use of metacognition while supporting students with or without disabilities.
Fun and flexible
The work environment is fun yet productive. They give you enough time to finish tasks. They understand how availability is changing since we are in a work-study program.
Good place to be in if you have a great Manager
Everything depends on your Manager. Things may be permanent for some, while may not be permanent for some. Everything really is in the hands of your Manager. If you are not permanent or are on a contract, the behaviour of those around you may differ.
Good for students
Very good part time jobs for students who want to maintain study/work balance. Friendly management, some training. In general job is much better then in any other institutions
productive workplace
Its been very nice working with Centennial College as a Co-op student because Centennial College give opportunity to work with companies like Bombardier, Safran Landing Systems.
Productive and learning environment
Great place to work and learn. Especially, good for co-op students. Students get experience of designing, modeling for big aerospace companies like Safran Landing Systems, Bombardier.
Its awesome to work here
i have got an amazing opportunity to work here a s progress. It is amazing to see how easily we can bond with each other, here. If you abide by the rules, there is nothing to worry about(and the rules are more of common sense than rules).
A Very Productive and Professional Environment
The students, faculty members and staff collaborate to create a playground for learning, experimenting and developing commercial software engineering projects.
Centennial College is good learning experience campus for making the future better and also earn more skills with On-hand work experience.
Centennial College is good learning experience campus for making the future better and also earn more skills with On-hand work experience that same thing that used in real life jobs
study and work was fine
It was a very good experience in studying and working part-time in centennial college. I enjoyed that. I had a lot of friends and professors who helped me a lot in my success.
work with Centennial college
The work place environment is friendly and co operative with a lot of opporunities. The management and co-workers are like a team in which everyone puts the best effort to get things done.The culture/atmosphere changes drastically.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial College. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3