Cenovus Energy Employee Review

View all Cenovus Energy reviews

Wonderful enviroment, great experience, provides all the comforts of home, fitness equip and programs are excellent
Office Assistant-Particum (Former Employee) –  Christina Lake26 March 2013
A typical day at work started at 6:00 am. The enviroment was warm, friendly and inviting. I greeted clients as they came in the door. Helped them to get through Orientation and back to work as fast as we could. Part of my job was making sure everyone left with a smile. I facilitated the Orientation and Safety classes and entered clients on spreadsheet.
I learned what certifications were required by the Company for all incoming contractors, what departments to enter clients under, and it was important to know Department Leads and where to find them.
Management was open, helpful, and caring. My co-workers were warm, friendly, patient, and knowledgeable.
The hardest part of this job was getting up in the morning. I grew accustom to the hours and it was a little easier.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fulfillment it gave me to be part of a working team. My self-esteem and self-worth grew as I worked hard to do my part.
It was a great learning experience for me.
Pros
people, accomplishment, food, gym, accomadations, entertainment for after hours

Other Cenovus Energy Employee Reviews

Good company with lots of Great people and potential.
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 April 2018
Overall, the company is a good company with great people, potential and operating assets. The company has suffered a lot recently from poor investments and leadership.
Pros
Great operating assets, good peopl and great potential.
Cons
Poor company leadership and decisions
It's a job
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 April 2018
It's job and pays the bills. Managements outlook is unrealistic and you can not say anything about it, in fear you will lose your job.

They think they can fix the morale but it is to late.
Pros
Salary, vacation days
Cons
Long hours, little recognition for hard work, no room for advancement or development. I would suggest avoiding this place unless you need a job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cenovus Energy. Our community is ready to answer.