Cenovus Energy
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

Cenovus Energy Employee Reviews in Nisku, AB

The experience at Cenovus was educational.

Typical day of work involved interaction with some competent and enthusiastic individuals with a common goal. Most were aware of the importance in team building and aware of their responsibilities.

Very well managed and great team work place environment

Nisku Cenovus was very well managed and a very effective work place. Team management played a huge factor in the production and cost savings in the company. Great environment to work in.

Pros

team environment, good salary, good management

Cons

long hours, no job security

Good Environment

I was asked to set up their login process for people to swipe their cards I would monitor the manpower count sheet each morning as to how many people were on site at any given time. Co-Workers were great to work with we worked on a mod yard I was in the main building and in there were about 25 other employees we all worked well together. Hardest part of the job were the hours - very long days. Most enjoyable was the experience of learning something new and also management were really good to get along with.

Great

Great company, great people to work with and good management.

Innovative and challenging

Young dynamic company that values innovation and motivation. emphasis on work:life balance. Potential for career growth and advancement.

Pros

innovative and challenging

Cons

lesser-experienced intermediate managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cenovus Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement