Cellular Point

Cellular Point Employee Reviews

Great place to work at.

If you're looking to get into sales, this is a perfect place to start. The management is very professional and co-operative and supports you throughout your employment.

Friedly team memers.

Help Unlimited's Staff has been great to work with, the management is very professional and always hard at work to make Help Unlimited a better place for their staff AND the employees they place for work.

I started here in April last year. I started with little experience in customer service and today I am at expert level in giving the best customer service I can.

Good customer service

Cellular Point is a good place to work. The company is very fixable and very friendly. I really enjoyed working with the company. They have good management the most enjoyable part of the job. They teach us how to become a good sale representative.

Company can be ok some times

If your one of the top sellers you can win prizes and bonuses. They have had baseball games, hockey games and other sports. Getting paid correctly is a problem. Keep an eye on your money in this place. when ever commission might be attainable the structure changes so its not as likely.

Pros

They might pay well hourly

Cons

No benefits, long wait times for any replies.

Not the best place to work

Management has no care for their employees. Only focused on their image as a company. Possibilities of advancement are vague due to management not having anything in place to better their employees

Pros

Questionable pay

Cons

Expendable employees

Not recommend to work

No work life balanceManagement is not sure about the strategy Sales driven companyPolitics within the companyNo hike or bonusesNo additional benefits

Pros

Free lunches sometime

Cons

Dont value your work

Opportunity to grow

Great place to work, with supportive management, and great co workers. would recommend to any student looking for a job Selling phones for Telus and fido Learned how to successfully up sell products

Pros

Pay was decent

Cons

commission pay was not always in full

Good job

Very easy, educational, and fun. Didn't require much knowledge, in fact, I took more knowledge away from the job. I loved working there and didn't regret it!

why not to work with them

If you just care about a minimum hourly wage and want job uncertainty only then go work from them as the commission structure is designed in such a way that you can not achieve ever. Even if you do you get paid peanuts.

Jobs at Cellular Point

See more jobs

Horrible Management

This company has the worst training and management I have ever seen. They do not train new employees properly and they just stick them into their stores to manage with no skill or training. Majority if not all the employees are all of one ethnicity making the minority very awkwardly placed. Would be much better if they were more diverse and had a structure placed for how to train employees. Maybe they as a company would do better. Overall, if your not Indian you probably won't fit in the way you think you would.

Pros

half off your bill if your with rogers, fido or koodo

Cons

Upper management is horrible

Cellphone industry with lots of pros and cons

typical day at work is opening procedures, cleaning merchandise, wireless inventory count, and then you just wait for customers to show up. Great discounts on monthly wireless services, great people to work with. Hardest part would be to sell but if you are good at convincing people, you have a great job

Pros

great deals

Cons

less salary and poor commission

Communicable and friendly environment

Cellular point provided me a positive experience in dealing with customers. It taught me how to become pro-active with my interpersonal skills under professional environment.

loved it

CP employee discounts. team trips to Toronto for sales training , newest gadgets and best management. loved the brand and good luck from a happy employee

Pros

epp

Cons

low management

technological based and achievements oriented

work in different schedule and meeting customers and principals and job training with different experienced people, learned about wireless technology

Pros

commision

Cons

targets

Productive workplace

The location where I am working right now has a pretty slow footfall but overall the company is pretty good and the job is chilled out.

Fast paced learning enviorment

Great people , great management. Get to interact with customers on a daily basis

Great Workplace

-Sales was the major role. -learned how to sell and assist customers with any sorts of problems. -Management was good. -Co-workers were great team players. -Hardest part of job was sales. -Enjoyable part was dealing with customers.

Pros

Great place to learn.

Cons

No Cons

Pleasent Work place with skilled worker and amazing managment

Everyone is extremely friendly, especially management! I really appreciated and enjoyed the mentoring that came from my fellow co-workers on my team. I have a learned quite a lot while here.I became very confident with customer relationship and management, i improved the ability to handle difficult situations and to complete my tasks on time.

great

flexible company good bonus company works well with employees to be promoted

Fun

Great place to work and make friends. No chance for advancement within the company though.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

No chance for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cellular Point. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement