Celestica Employee Review

One of the best company to work- people are friendly, a relaxing environment to work & they offer good benefits for their employees.
NPI Planner (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA7 November 2013
Celestica is one of the best company that ever worked at. Everyone that I know here are so friendly which makes my daily job a lot easier. You are encourage to come to work everyday knowing that the workplace you're going to is like your second home, like your second family. Also, Celestica offers one of the best benefits a company can offer.

Other Celestica Employee Reviews

It is a great environment for new talents to start their carriers due to the great training programs and overal company expertise in business solution
Design Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2018
Very professional work environment, on-going on-line training opportunities and personal development opportunities.
Too much of a functional management driven organization, versus project driven or matrix structure therefore project development is slowed down at decision level points.
Pros
Professional, respectful work environment
Cons
Complexity of the processes and the level of bureaucracy is driving ineficiencies
very intresting with great working enviorment
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  North York, ON21 March 2018
Its great working environment.
we could celebrate our festivals in the company as we had no of same cultured colleagues They never put u under pressure.
workers do keep homely environment to increase productivity on the floor. No racism everyone is treated as equal .
New year Christmas grand celebration in the department. games and other curricular activity keep u stick to the department and after leaving the department everyone misses the working environment.

Pros
yes offers many lunches occasionally
Cons
12 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celestica. Our community is ready to answer.