Celero Solutions

Celero Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
Okay place to work at.
Largely dependent on team and flexibility allowed by your manager. They are big on ITSM and have adopted good tools to achieve this. The pay can be better and flexible work hours are a plus.
Pros
Work from home option available for some
Cons
Pay could be better
Seek Employment Elsewhere!!
If you enjoy not knowing what you actual duties are, working with incredibly vague co-workers and having your job title and business unit changed frequently for the purpose of middle management needing a scapegoat then you should work for Celero! I have never experienced a workplace or the employees so fearful for their jobs then I did while working here.. One other comment, your salary at day one will be your salary for a long time.. don't expect increases or bonus.
Consulting
I was sent to Celero at the formation of the compan. When I was there, it was not a very good internal culture, but that may have changed since I left.
Collaborative Culture and Amazing Clients
Celero is a special place, it offers the benefits of a smaller company where you can influence vision and priorities but operates as part of the larger credit union system and technology sector to keep you challenged and engaged. Clients are professional and respectful and truly exemplify credit union values and the Celero leadership team truly cares about its employees.
Amazing Company with Talented People
The people here are all talented great people who work together to accomplish goals. Work life balance is great! The company perks and comradery makes getting to know co-workers easy, even across cities. Senior management is very transparent and good at communicating company goals and vision. It's easy to see where you fit in! There is a lot of opportunity to support future growth and development and training opportunities.
Pros
team events, team talks, development opportunities
Cons
multi-city managers and employees
A great culture and alot of room for advancement
Celero boasts about having very high employee satisfaction. This is attributed to a strong corporate culture, high performing staff and a willingness to try new things and take risks.

Everyone collaborates well together and there is an open door policy. Most employees who come here stay for many years and it offers continuous growth, challenges and recognition.
Pros
- Strong management team. - New talent - Willingness to try new things - Diverse workforce
Cons
Everyone is really busy which can make change and process improvement second priority.
Great place to work, smart team, fun activities
A group of smart people willing to help you succeed in your daily tasks. Management team is supportive of employee growth, including personal development opportunities.
Pros
Fun team building activities, opportunity for self development including professional certifications.
Awesome customers
What I liked the most about this job was the opportunity to help my customers solve their financial management issues. It felt good! The hardest part of the job was being assigned to other duties that took me away from my clients, who needed my help.
Pros
Salary, benefits, co-workers
Cons
Being pulled away from my strenghs
Busy company - diverse
overall a great place to work. A large number of employees work from home and it can provide flexibility with work and lifestyle.

Challenging work keeping up with the current financial business demands.
Horrible Place to work
As a former employee, I wouldn't suggest working at this place at all. The company is not a family friendly place like they tote themselves to be. They spend too much time tooting there own horn and don't care about there employees or much less there customers. They only care about there bottom lines. All the sales staff get praised for everything that goes on and they promise way too much just to get credit unions to sign on the dotted line. The support staff are told not asked to do much for too little and when they follow the rules they get scolded for it because it doesn't make the customers happy. Honestly, they will chew you up and spit you out once you no longer serve there purpose. You can be working hard and doing really great and the next you will be out the door for no good reason at all. I don't approve of there CEO or HR Manager and the General Manager of Managed Infrastructure and Cloud Services doesn't have a clue what he's doing and doesn't deserve to be there.
Pros
the benefits were good.
Cons
long hours, no appreciation for what you do.
Productive and growth within this copany.
I good place to grow and learn new IT applications. When I was in implementation I met a number of people and appreciated different cultures. Over all I enjoyed my stay with Celero.
The Company Lies to Your Face
They would hold "town hall" meetings, which would be CEO and VPs saying how wonderful everything is, and not allowing time for questions, and then a month later lay off 7% of the staff.

Management have no idea what the workers do in their job. When the managers make large mistakes, they are simply moved to another department.

They claim to be about their customers, but are very much not (just as a Credit Union employee what they think about Celero.

Co-workers are the best thing about the company. They do their best despite management.

Benefits are not near as good as other companies offer.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
Bad Management, Unstable
Nice environment to work
The most enjoyable piece of my job is delivering exceptional client service and excellent project delivery. My team resources and the management were very supportive during my time.

My manager supported my drive for continuous learning and professional development.
Pros
Good benefits, Nice Manager, Great People, Competitive compensation
Cons
None comes to mind
Awesome Benefits outside of the work place
-27 week conversion process allowed for some flexibility in spending time with my family
-I learned how to deal with all levels of management and client interactions

-Local management would bend over backwards to help with anything that may be going on at personal or work level

-hardest part of the job would be during conversion weekend you are working extremely long hours

-Once the conversion happened and doors opened for the public on the second day of the week
Pros
benefits were awesome
Cons
extremely long weekend conversion hours
great place to work
very friendly environment to work, good team, has the employee training center. Company support education
Pros
employee training center
Cons
similar project and daily work