Celero Solutions Employee Reviews

The Company Lies to Your Face
Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 July 2016
They would hold "town hall" meetings, which would be CEO and VPs saying how wonderful everything is, and not allowing time for questions, and then a month later lay off 7% of the staff.

Management have no idea what the workers do in their job. When the managers make large mistakes, they are simply moved to another department.

They claim to be about their customers, but are very much not (just as a Credit Union employee what they think about Celero.

Co-workers are the best thing about the company. They do their best despite management.

Benefits are not near as good as other companies offer.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
Bad Management, Unstable
Nice environment to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 June 2016
The most enjoyable piece of my job is delivering exceptional client service and excellent project delivery. My team resources and the management were very supportive during my time.

My manager supported my drive for continuous learning and professional development.
Pros
Good benefits, Nice Manager, Great People, Competitive compensation
Cons
None comes to mind
Fun Productive and workplace
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Manitoba30 August 2015
It's a great, friendly, working, environment. Everyone is friendly and always willing to help. I work as part of team that's always looking to help improve customers days and keep things running smoothly. No one at this company has an ego and everyone is always happy and get along great. I am always encouraged to learn and excel at my chosen career path.
Pros
benfits, paid holidays, staff lunches
Cons
the occasional grouchy customer.
Awesome Benefits outside of the work place
Business Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Manitoba26 July 2012
-27 week conversion process allowed for some flexibility in spending time with my family
-I learned how to deal with all levels of management and client interactions
-Local management would bend over backwards to help with anything that may be going on at personal or work level
-hardest part of the job would be during conversion weekend you are working extremely long hours
-Once the conversion happened and doors opened for the public on the second day of the week
Pros
benefits were awesome
Cons
extremely long weekend conversion hours
great place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Calgary10 April 2012
very friendly environment to work, good team, has the employee training center. Company support education
Pros
employee training center
Cons
similar project and daily work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celero Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Celero Solutions Reviews by Location