Celco Controls Ltd Employee Reviews

No accountability, poor leadership, mediocrity is the norm.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 April 2019
Leadership - poor, training - none. Absolutely no communication from leaders to staff. No one is held accountable for their actions and non-actions. People with horrible work habits are not addressed for personal improvement, instead others have to change to work around (ignore) them. Wrong people with no leadership skills put in charge. Standards are followed only when convenient. Definitely not a team atmosphere. Sad actually, could be a great place, but not as it is now.
Pros
Great production staff, nice lunchroom.
Cons
Divided work place, weak leadership, no training, no advancement.
Unorganised Sector, Lack of Information, Poor Management, Poor Training.
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 June 2015
1. Customer's information is missing all the time.
2. The co-workers does not co-operate and are not helpful.
3. Once the Panels are assembled, tested and when we pack and make the shipment ready the management comes back and say its not ready and then we need to unpack and cancel the shipment. This happens on regular basis.
4. They never improve there quality of work and there is no Celco Standard at all.
Productivre
Panel Builder (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 July 2012
The job is a combination of mental and physical activity. It gives me additional new ideas, knowledge and experience in industrial electrical system. The management is focusing more on a challenging jobs and solving other clients concerns and problems. We all work as a team to reach our goal.