CEFA Early Learning

Early Childhood Teacher5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

2.7Pay & benefits

stressful

My place has no benefit, not enough teachers, poor management team, no prep time.CEFA has too much workload The only good thing; they offer free meals

Pros

free meal

Cons

too much work

Not Good

Poorly managed. Under staffed. Unhealthy work environment. Wouldn’t recommend working here. Management is poor and unorganized. High expectations and low pay.

Insights into CEFA Early Learning

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Supportive and resfectful culture.

I am currently working at CEFA and l love to work everyday. If you are willing to grow and have fun with young children, the management team support your teaching. There are many events and matarials for teaching. The best thing in CEFA is that I can be a teacher not a worker in childminding or a baby sitter. I am not only playing with children. I am teaching and supporting children's learning in the CEFA program. Management team is amazing and very supportive so I can add my plans on the school curriculum for my class. There are auxiliary staffs so I can make a plan of days off or vacation. The staffs cover my sick days as well so I di not feel guilty when I miss work day.

Fun team to work with.

Not all the CEFA’s are the same but the one I worked at was not good Will not recommend to anyone. If you are not physically fit then this company is not for you as CEFA require you on your feet most of the time.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Too much work load

It is great

Lots of work but at the end it is all good Friendly co workers and nice environment. Great families and children they are really nice nad easy to work with Love it here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEFA Early Learning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement