CEDA
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

CEDA

CEDA Employee Review

All the way from workers to management were awesome people to work with and for. Field supervision were great people to work with. The workers have worked here before and are a family

Pros

Great supervision

Cons

Nothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Excellent Manager

My manager was really positive. When ever we felt that we weren’t achieving anything our manager always brought us back into the safety circle. We remain friends. The safety team was awesome.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Working away from home

Relaxed work environment

This is a very good company for those who are new to this industry and new to driving. There isn`t micro manegement and the foremans are there to give you a hand if needed. I enjoy working for this company.

Pros

Good salary and benefits.

Cons

It is what it is . Decisions are made on the spot as this is the kind of workplace and needs vary as work place and jobs change

Dirty work , pay is good , overall on site working managers are decent . Ceda overall wasn’t for me .I didn’t like confined spaces so it wasn’t a good fit .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEDA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare CEDA with

Learn about CEDA in popular locations

• CEDA
  • All the way from workers to management were awesome people to work with and for. Field supervision were great people to work with