CEDA
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

CEDA

CEDA Employee Review

Dirty work , pay is good , overall on site working managers are decent . Ceda overall wasn’t for me .I didn’t like confined spaces so it wasn’t a good fit .

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Excellent Manager

My manager was really positive. When ever we felt that we weren’t achieving anything our manager always brought us back into the safety circle. We remain friends. The safety team was awesome.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Working away from home

Stay clear if you can

This company should just have stayed in the vac truck world. Besides the poor management structure they have zero respect for their work force. If you want to be bullied and belittled at your job you found the right company. It’s a big boys club and shady, you literally have to watch your back every minute from the time you arrive at work till the end of your shift.

Pros

Cons

Pay, work environment, management, list goes on..
Same location

productive work place with fun workers to work with

At ceeda group it was a good working environment with lots of good leaders. It was a place you could have fun but were also held accountable for your actions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEDA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare CEDA with

Learn about CEDA in popular locations

• CEDA
  • It is what it is . Decisions are made on the spot as this is the kind of workplace and needs vary as work place and jobs change