CEDA Employee Reviews for Pipefitter

Pipefitter9 reviews
Canada9 reviews
Good communication between management and staff. Safety is top priority. In the short time I worked for Ceda I found that every one worked well together as a team.
Pros
Camp job
Every time I work for these guys I enjoy the time that I do. I look forward to do it again. I have worked a various locations of ft. mac. for Ceda. I will eventually work for them again.
Unfortunately this company is not going to receive any high praise as being a outstanding company to work for. With many years of work for them they care more about the $ amount that a employee will work for then the actual skills that they can bring forward. Management was horrible with no understanding how to execute their job. One of the lowest paying outfits around right now does not make this a company anyone really wants to work with or for given the workmanship they attract.
Working with the RFO group commissioning F phase for start up and operation. Good group of workers to work with and a great camp to stay at and good food.
Very laid back pace. Lots of knowledge there taught by great people. I have 30years experience and still learning! The only negative thing was the site/camp rules. They somehow find ways to bring down morale. Its a very safe site.
Hard for them with the current climate, room for improvement though. very safety orientated, the effect on efficiency was to much.
good crew of guys
competitive rates and competitive benefits

work is decent

management is decent

new to mechanical work, obviously some growing pains
The shutdown i worked on was manged by a positive team encouraging cooperative spirit.and productivity.
i learned a great deal and would look forward to the same experience to continue with CEDA or other Companies.
Pros
Team Spirit
Lots of stress but a good job very inexperienced company in commissioning the company just changed hands BFL to Ceda they had trouble getting tradesmen
Pros
Good saloary
Cons
14 hours a day