CEDA International Employee Review

View all CEDA International reviews

Amazing place to work and I got to travel and go out of my job scope to become more of a valued employee !
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 August 2012
This company was amazing to work for. They really cared about the individuals in the company. I learned that my job really impacted others in a positive way and the more functional we were as a team the better we helped support operations. My co-workers were great at always teaching me new things when I started and that made me more effective in helping them be more successful at their job. We faced really hard timelines but my boss had always a Can-Do attitude that as a team we worked the extra time to please the customer and that made us successful. My most enjoyable part of the job was working with my boss. She always made coming to work enjoyable and if I could do anything to make her job easier then I jumped at the opportunity to go outside of my job scope to learn more. Her moto was we succeed together. If I made a mistake she never singled me out she would just say we will get it corrected. Management was great when it came to work life balance and started a program for Earned Day Off so once a month we got an extra day off and they were flexible if people had to work at 7am or 8am or 8:30am as long as they worked their full hours. They set up Team Building exercises that were a lot of fun and we got to work with other people from the company to get to know them better. No one made anyone feel less then because of job titles. Always a smile and a chit chat on how we were doing and how pleased they were of the job we had done or were doing.
Pros
so many pro's to mention but we did celebrate birthdays every month, weekly team meetings, tim horton's coffee runs, lunch in the office with our boss, monthly potluck days.

Other CEDA International Employee Reviews

Commissioning/Maintenance Millwright
Millwright - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Bonnyville, AB26 March 2018
Friendly work environment, lots of turnover at middle mangenment at the time. Good leadership from direct supervision. Great safety evironment at site. Safety personel were excellent to deal with.
It was a experience
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Bonnyville, AB26 March 2018
Unfortunately this company is not going to receive any high praise as being a outstanding company to work for. With many years of work for them they care more about the $ amount that a employee will work for then the actual skills that they can bring forward. Management was horrible with no understanding how to execute their job. One of the lowest paying outfits around right now does not make this a company anyone really wants to work with or for given the workmanship they attract.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEDA International. Our community is ready to answer.