CDN Controls

CDN Controls Job security & advancement reviews

CDN was a fast growing company, with new opportunities arising often. The Calgary office was productive and enjoyable place to work.
This company is great, from the field staff to the office and management. Great room for advancement and great pay. Team orientated and great bunch of people.
Pros
Family like atmosphere
Cons
Seemed like the best company to ever work for during my interview with the instrumentation manager. The guy turned out to be a lying two faced individual who lied about half the information he gave me in the interview. I quit a much better job to take this one then they starved me for hours. Wouldnt place me anywhere right within the company then when I kept nagging them about things like a work truck and hours which I was promised they found an excuse and I was terminated a few days before my 3 month probationary period was up. The people who I worked with at this company were great however the management and higher ups have no care for you at all, they only care about how you can benefit them in the best way possible. That being said I would avoid this company but if there is no better opportunities and you have no choice then.....tread lightly.
Very young company, but with exceptional management that cares about their workers and ensures employees are kept busy to the best of their ability.