CDK Global

CDK Global Employee Reviews

the people were beyond wonderful
learned so much, had truly

great experiences

As with everything, all good things transition to other good things!
Very few jobs in life can actually kill you. CDK could be one. If not physically then Mentally, Emotionally and Spiritually. This place only acres about making money in the sort term and nothing else.
Pros
Some of your co-workers are great people
Cons
everything else
CDK India is changed now and it's not good place to work. All management has changed and they don't know how to take care of the smart employee, now more politics going on in the company than work.
Great work/life balance but awful in every other way. Imagine all of the ways a company can be terrible and whatever you’ve imagined is CDK. There is a reason it has the lowest glass door rating in the US. Do not work there if at all possible.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Everything else
Unlimited Knowledge - you basically learn something new everyday.

The hardest part about this job is traveling - going through the airport.

Management - Extremely fair.
Pros
Numerous advancement opportunities
Cons
Occasional too much travel
This job is stressful and the pay should be more for what is done with all the back yo back a
Calls and Mangers only care about numbers looking for a new job
Working as a solution consultant at CDK was a great experience. My boss was the best I have ever had, honest and forthcoming. The only downside was travel, too much!
Pros
Great Boss
Cons
Too much travel
I have had some bad experiences with management. There is no consistency when it comes to rules and policies. Each manager does what they want/feel is right. Also, the upper management is too buddy buddy with their employees so it feels as if you cannot go to them for help if there is something wrong with your manager. This company has had great job security, but could do better with communication and pay
Pros
Travel/Company paid meal allowances
Cons
Pay, Management
Excellent company no doubt in that.It has very good policies and benefits.Very flexible working conditions.Perks are as per industry standards.i haven't come across the kind of policies in any other company.
Typical dull office environment. High turnover, they are always hiring. Very easy burn out.
They say no furlough or layoffs during this time, Covid-19.

Managers have no idea what goes on, on the floor.

Not a lot of diversity.

You are there to do your job and not point out flaws with the site or the way things are done.
Pros
Bagel Mondays
Cons
Easy burn out
CKD Global is a great place to work...the pay is great as well as the bonuses...I love the employees as well...we are like family...I enjoy talking with people from all over the world...
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Repetive
I learned a lot about management and management style.
CDK invests time and effort into giving managers of teams the skills to best manage.

I most enjoyed the close nit environment i had with my team.
I have worked in 3 different call centers here in Valdosta (and have been in management in all but this one), and CDK/Elead is by far the worst. The work is extremely monotonous and boring. You will sit there and torture your mind day in and day out with each call. The place is literally set up like a prison. It’s windowless, poorly lit, and you are strapped to your desk by your headset. You are not allowed to leave your desk under ANY circumstances. The team leaders and upper management are dunces and don’t have a clue as to what goes on in the call center. The pay is extremely poor. No one can survive on $9.50 an hour. I have almost nothing positive to say about this place. Only work here if you are 100% desperate for a job, and while you work here look for something else.
Working for CDK Global/EleadOne went down the drain when the company was bought out. The management team no longer cared about the employees! Everything became about how much they could take from your bonus.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor management, poor communication, lack of resources, very nasty facility, horrible point system(even when there’s a death or you’re hospitalized you get attendance points!
A forward thinking company with the opportunity to advance in the freedom to grow your client base and have continual coaching at any time Dealers can be fairly hostile when going in but after subsidizing your direction with the company you feel a sense of accomplishment
CDK is a global IT Automotive solution company in more than 20 countries. I found CDK is one of the best employer in my work history. I learned a lot of there and having chance to work by myself and as part of team.
Good place to work at if you're young and starting your career. Lots to learn and you can gain a ton of experience. However, it's not really a company to have a grow yourself as a individual or grow and get promoted in. Many of the managers are not hired from within.
Pros
Flexible regarding work/life balance, working from home
Cons
Upper management isn't really to be trusted
Employee collaboration with the ability to make decisions with minimal oversight from supervisors
Employee work teams provide a sense of teamwork, cooperation, and success
CDK Global is an automotive product-based company. The work culture here is quite collaborative and good. The people here are friendly, however, language has been one issue for me but if you know Telugu you are always good to go.
CDK Global is a fun place to work in. The job opportunities we have here are amazing. The environment is quiet collaborative and competitive. It is an automotive product-based company.
Given the number of contractors that CDK uses, it feels evident that they don't want to invest in their employees. Many of the full timers don't seem to have many good benefits either. I don't believe maternity or paternity leave exists as a policy or it isn't long enough as it seems several mothers have been hit hard financially while taking time off post-pregnancy.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CDK Global. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6