CCI Research Inc. Employee Reviews

Horrible do not work here - Sneaky Management
Box Checker (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, ON15 January 2019
Hired on as a box checker which basically means you make sure the ticks on a sheet are filled in for surveys. They hired me and then laid off my department 2 weeks after I was hired. Complete waste of time and there was no mention at all that this would happen. To make things worse we were told the day we got the news that the department was being laid off because of lack of work that it was optional to come in for our next shift. When I got there almost all the work was done for the department so I told them I would leave the remaining work for the rest of my colleagues so they would get paid more hours. I come home to an email stating "I hear you no longer want to work here I'll start processing your termination." They told us there was no more work and little too no chance to move into other departments. When I asked them they said there was no more work. When I tried to get unemployment after 2 months of looking for work the government actually used the 2 weeks I worked there and denied me because I left my job there. They didn't process it as being laid off they processed it as I quit.

They don't care about you. While all this was going on I watched my dad die from cancer. WORST BUSINESS EVER.
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
Sneaky Management
Lovely people to work with
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, ON31 May 2016
The job can be very tedious but it is also very easy to do and learn and I greatly enjoyed my time working there, the management is very understandable about the needs of employees whether it be , weather, car trouble, or family issues,

The hardest part of the job would be some days will just drag on and on

The most enjoyable part was using the scantron because you could always challenge yourself to new and better ways to improve yourself as well you could listen to music while working.
Pros
can listen to music through 1 headphone during work
Cons
Little talking allowed
Friendly and fast paced workplace.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, ON10 April 2015
A variety of jobs are available for people with different levels of technical ability. It is mentally stimulating due to the need for 100% accuracy while challenging you to work at a quick pace.
Mistakes are reported in a fair, productive, and effective way to allow all employees to be aware of the areas that require improvement. It is an excellent way to hone your mental focus, visual reflexes, memory, work ethics and productivity techniques.
Pros
good learning experience, entertaining tasks
Cons
can be a strain on the eyes
Great job
Call Centre Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON28 January 2014
Calling and interviewing the public
Taking surveys
Co-workers are very nice
No supervision
Work at own pace without pressure
Pros
Very relaxed atmosphere
Cons
not full time
Working hard is well rewarded here
Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON10 January 2014
In any job position I find what I can to make the job enjoyable.

I found that speaking with the people to be interesting.

I enjoyed working towards my quality targets.
Telephone survey person
Telephone Survey Person (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, Ontario4 June 2013
I enjoyed doing survey's over the phone. I enjoyed talking to people and hearing their views on the topics brought to their attention.
Pros
I liked the phone work
Cons
The contracts were often too short
This job was a temporary job and was incredibly boring
Telephone surveyor (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, ON28 May 2013
You would call your prompted numbers and you'd get people who don't care, who are incredibly mad that you called, and some would be happy to have their voice heard. Dealing with the angry ones is hard but it taught me to remain calm and collected cause freaking out gets you in trouble not them. Talking to other employees is rather frowned upon when you are supposed to be dealing with strangers on the phone. The hardest part of that job is keeping your sanity in check cause its so boring. The most enjoyable part was leaving at the end of the day.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Not worth the short hours