CCA Global Partners Employee Reviews

Starter job, no advancement, cubicles
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MO16 May 2019
Management doesn't inform employees of pertinent information and leaves them in the dark. Meetings are often resulting with no action. Favoritism is rampid.
Not Fun
Director (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO3 January 2019
No support from management
Senior level management has their "favorites" and everyone else is a number
Ideas that you may have for improvement are barley heard or considered
Great to employees
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NH17 August 2018
Voted best companies to work for for many years. They treat employees as a priority. Culture and benefits are very competitive. Low turnover rate causes reduced potential to grow. Could improve work life balance, but they understand that family comes first.
This was a quick paced place to work
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MO15 April 2018
This was a quick paced place to work, and it was very busy and stressful. But that was ok, I enjoyed it. It just wasn't conducive to my life anymore, so I had to move on.
A-mazing!
Manager Level (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO10 April 2018
I love working at CCA. It is bar none, the best place I've ever worked before. You can call CCA your home. It is truly MY second family/second home.

The people who work here are fabulous. Many have stayed in their same or similar positions over the years, but are still exceeding expectations and providing compelling programs and services for our members day in and day out!

Everyone wants 'to do the right thing' when it comes to our members and the employees. They don't follow your normal top down corporation. Employees' words are heard!

Love it!
Pros
A place to hang your hat, very mission oriented, the people are fabulous!
Cons
There is no perfect working place, but nothing comes to mind.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NH27 February 2018
All top management is very supportive. I learned alot through the guidance of other employees. It was great working here day to day. I learned alot of technical skills that I will be able to apply later in my career.
Nice culture but lack of competitive pay and advancement opportunities
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NH18 February 2018
Nice place to start but need to leave to seriously grow your career. There are some cons to this company for talented employees but many tolerate it for the family-like culture and work life balance.
Wonderful place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MO 6304527 January 2017
The Management at CCA Global Partners strives to create a good work environment and really respects you as an employee. You are encouraged to grow and share your ideas.
Good company
Correctional Officer (Former Employee) –  Cushing, OK15 December 2016
Cca has one f the best training programs I've ever had the privilege to attend. Did not stay long as I returned to my old job . Working environment is a bit stressful
Challenging and Exciting Place
Sales and Product Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO23 August 2016
One of the best work environments I have ever been a part of. Great work/life balance, and great supporter of Independent entrepreneurship. Coops and Franchise development and support.
Great company, greater people
Copywriter (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NH12 April 2016
I love the people at this company. Everyone makes you feel welcome and I am not the most outgoing person, but the staff at CCA made it easy for me to come out of my shell.
Great company culture & people with an innovative CEO/mentor
Project Coordinator Intern (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NH16 March 2015
As a Project Coordinator intern at CCA Global, I worked directly for the Chairman and CEO on numerous projects - ranging from research regarding the cooperative economy, to learning about innovation and creativity. Learning about innovation and creativity gave me the greatest enjoyment, as it was new to me, and I really learned about the importance and significance that they both play in regards creating successful businesses.

The hardest part of my job derived from the pressure I put on myself to live up to, and exceed the expectations of my mentor. I wanted to be sure I was doing a great job, and I believe I was able to do that.

The experience I gained here as an intern was invaluable, and I plan to take what I learned here to my next place of work and continue to develop and improve as a person.
Pros
Great company culture & people
Am amazing company,with amazingly talented paople.
Director of Training (Former Employee) –  Manchester NH2 May 2012
After 16 years with CCA, I must say that the company had many talented people who worked together very well.
My most memorable experiences were the opportunities the company gave and supported me with helping change other peoples lives.
They gave me the opportunity early on with them to discover my training talents.
I will be forever gratefull for the opportunities given to me.
Pros
the trust they instill in their employees.
Cons
can't think of any.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCA Global Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3