CBRE Employee Review

Cbre
Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2013
The management of my particular department and my coworkers were great. Having said that, the people we served made working there, on the whole, a complete and utter nightmare. One should not dread having to go to work in a hostile environment and sadly the management of my department did little to stop it. One can call it the pitfalls of working in real estate.
Pros
(Usually) decent hours, competent team
Cons
Hostile environment for support staff.

Other CBRE Employee Reviews

Fast-paced fun company
Language Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
Driven, entrepreneurial culture which encourages everyone to adoptt the same. I learned that a lot can be done through initiative. The hardest part of the job is to influence senior management but it's also the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Modern, open offices
Poor Work/Life Balance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
If you don't mind working 7 days a week, 12 hrs per day this company is for you. Provide competitive salaries and benefits but the big draw is working remotely from home on the Facilities Management side. Most of the people are nice to work with but the pressure that comes from above makes everyone tense and tired and creates a culture of throwing others under the bus or deflecting blame to protect themselves. There is little job security but that's common in all big organizations now.
Pros
Working from home, competitive wages and benefits.
Cons
Long hours, stressful, culture of deflecting blame.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBRE. Our community is ready to answer.