CBM Systems, LLC

CBM Systems, LLC Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

It鈥檚 good cuz the people were very kind and outgoing

It was awesome to work there I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the energy that everyone brought to the company as well as the inspiration, unfortunately I had to move but there overall great .

Excellent people to work with

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at CBM Systems, LLC is the best. Can't be any better.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at CBM Systems, LLC are very fair and generous bonusesJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at CBM Systems, LLC, I think it was great until covidManagementIn general, managers at CBM Systems, LLC are some of the nicest people I worked forCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at CBM Systems, LLC is excellent. The colleagues are some of the nicest people and very helpful.OverallMy experience working at CBM Systems, LLC couldn't be better. Great company

Exelente biente de trabajo

Muy profecionales y respondables es una empresa seria con una proyeccion a largo plaso responsabilidad en salarios

Meh

I'm very not caring when it came to this job. It was just a job I didnt see myself growing there I didnt see advancement opportunities it was just another chapter in my opinion

Una consultora muy importante en Mexico

El amiente de trabajo es ameno y flexible Se trabaja bajo los horarios de las operadoras

Pros

Salarios

Cons

Ninguno

Construction sites mostly

If I could work there now I would really appreciate that opportunity.. At this time I wish I can find a website to actually apply for this job again... Most of the sites are new builings with no working sprinkler systems there for you need your f-02 certificate of fitness. You jus do routine checks throught out the building to make sure everything safe and secure. There construction work going on so you had to watch for hanging wires loose nails on the floor and smells of smoke. Usually the building aren't available for operatingfor business but when that does contracts are usually ending with that site.

Pros

Get to set ur schedule

Cons

Long hours when your coming workers don't call to say they not coming

Interesting

There is never one day that is the same as the last. Some days are more hectic than the day our week before. I enjoy the communication with my immediate supervisor.

Bien

No toman en cuenta a los empleados te quitan horas y sueldo sin aviso ninguno

Wonderful.

The work day is just smooth and easy for the most part. Some shifts are understaffed, and people are spread thin. Having three different shifts is nice, but they currently are only hiring for swing and grave yard.

remuneration

trop d investissement personnel pour le salaire et trop d heures

Pros

autonome

Cons

remuneration

Jobs at CBM Systems, LLC

See more jobs

Long hours and dirty

While I worked here I experienced being over worked and under paid. I once worked 28days straight at 14hrs a day. The shift leaders can be really ignorant and racist. However I did learn alot on my own time and there were talented people there. The place is for sale need I say more. Thanks

Pros

You can get certified to weld.

Cons

To many to choose from.

Ambiente de trabajo estable

Una empresa 100% mexicana Atenci贸n al cliente manejo de la paqueter铆a de offi Experiencia en facilidad de palabras

Pros

Seguro

Caring coworkers

I worked from home which made it easy having 3 puppies. I had a set schedule but if I needed off for something it was not a problem. You had opportunities to work the weekend if you needed days off during the week. As long as you got your work done you could really work any hours you wanted.

Pros

work from home, good communication, caring coworkers, appreciative management

Cons

pay, coworkers cant keep their cool if a mistake happens

Not Balanced

CBM's upper management had questionable ethics that I was not comfortable with. My boss was great, we got along really well. Company has seen some hard and tough times but works through it. Does not always put staff first.

Pros

Location was nice, easy going

Cons

Ethics

ambiente lavorativo sereno

Ambiente sereni buono stipendio Coleghi rispettosi.

Pros

pulizia

Cons

nessuno

empresa joven/din谩mico/fuerte

consiste en trabajar hasta 16 horas diario,aprend铆 todo sobre venta,promoci贸n,consulta,trato de clientes,formaci贸n,... colegas estupendas,trabajo adictivo,direcci贸n muy 煤til, la parte mas dif铆cil era la presi贸n diaria en alcanzar las metas dado

Pros

todo

Cons

presi贸n, estr茅s, cansancio

Great place to work!

Flexible schedule, many products to offer customers, great co-workers, celbrate employees birthdays, company parties, product training. I learned to work hard, to use all the tools available to me to succeed with the assistance of the management

Pros

Flexible, great manager

Excited and everyday is interesting day

as a Project Supervisor communicating each other is important and always doing something and discover a new or unusual happening rather for me to learned and to add more knowledge about management. Being itself I can say now that I'm enjoying especially when I see them that they are improving. I didn't say that I am perfect but at least wherever they are they has something that they will never forget that during my leadership they learned. There are times that we have problems regarding our areas but I can easily manage because they have initiative to do what are supposedly gonna do it's because I teach them and they are listening and then they applied. Love your work is very important. When you have it then, everything is fine, you can't feel hardest task because you enjoy it every time you working.

Good Company

This was a very good company to work for with a lot of support provided to accomplish the job. Excellent benefits. My work day was 8 hours starting at 0800 and ending at 1600 with a 30 minute break.

Road Warrior

Plenty of travel, multi state units, on the road Mon-Weds and work from home Thurs-Friday. Coporate offices based in Sioux Falls, SD

Great Place to work!

The freedom to operate and allowing you to do what is necessary is a luxury most companies do not allow. I miss working for the company when our contract was up, but look forward to hoping on board if given the opportunity in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBM Systems, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement