CBM Systems, LLC

CBM Systems, LLC Employee Reviews

3.1Pay & benefits

janitorial

it was a really heard job and had no time for my son. the company did not stay open long. i was ever stressed and overwhelmed.and not enough pay to help me pay my rent.

CBM Review

Company is completely mismanaged. They turn a blind eye to all the work and customers lost due to dispatch. Management treats employees like your owned by them. Any seasonal xmas party is for upper managers only. Seek employment elsewhere !

They over staff at the beginning of the season

They intentionally overstaffed themselves in April and had to cut back hours throughout the season. New hires beware, this is a union environment based on seniority.

Pros

hourly wage, benefits

Cons

union dues over $70/mo., unfair work distribution, old equipment

Commissioning DCS/PLC systems on site. Working with other contractors and employees to commission an added phase to existing plant. Week on week off, fly in fly out at at site.

Always a learning environment and I have learnt to work as a team. The team is always helpful to new workers where the skills I have learnt which I can utilize for my future endeavours

Productive and forward place to work

Productive and forward place to work. Lots of work if you want to work overtime.

Productive and fun workplace

With an upbeat staff and a production focused management the workplace had a family feel. The income was very fair and the hours although long were a joy to work through. Many of the staff were in their twenties and this made a hard strenuous work load seem like much less. I learned much about how to manage a work force and what the particular needs of staff generally are. The hardest part of the job was the physical labor however it was also the most rewarding and thus must enjoyable.

Pros

Great people, great wages, great challenges

Cons

Not much personal time however I didn't require much

Jobs at CBM Systems, LLC