CBM Systems, LLC

CBM Systems, LLC Employee Reviews

janitorial

it was a really heard job and had no time for my son. the company did not stay open long. i was ever stressed and overwhelmed.and not enough pay to help me pay my rent.

Just ok

This company struggles. They were a small company that was acquired. The benefits aren’t great and the turn over is extreme being in the custodial realm.

The honest and sincerity of upper management

I worked as a contractor for about eight months with this company overall I really enjoyed it towards the end there were in it was an issue there but I was contacted by the owner and the upper management with solutions to rectify the unhappiness that I faced they were super professional and Going to be very accommodative to me even as a contractor I always felt like an employee for those guys

Pros

The pay is good

Cons

Sporadic travel

Unprofessional, insecure individuals.

Lousy place to work. Insecure individuals and unprofessional environment. Manager could not embrace the Office Manager position was not a competitive position but his backup.

Pros

Rate of pay

Cons

Everything and Everyone, just terrible

Job security

Negative: micromanaging lack of support for management, customer comes first. Regardless if in the right or not, threwn under the bus always! I caution you coming to work for this company! If you want to be treated like a number and not valued, its it's a perfect fit then.

Pros

Meeting new people.

Cons

Lack of support or providing the tools to do your job! Then being held accountable.

Good pay, bad management

The pay is some of the best in the industry. The problem is making sure all of your hours are consistently paid. Every pay period people were missing hours from their checks. Especially if they had overtime hours. Management never took responsibility.

Pros

High pay

Cons

Bad management

Hiring through Pandemic

Honestly I found this job to be one of the most unprofessional places I have ever worked Officers are inappropriate and disrespectful so is management

Pros

Free lunch if you don't mind eating what you cook inmates

Cons

No room for growth a lot of racism

The owner

Low pay but year around work amd my biggest issue is the owner micro manages everyone and keeps a skeleton crew plus all work is ib the bay area deep bay too

Pros

No timeclock

Cons

The owner

not a good place to work

not a good place to work bad magament wish i never worked there dont go to work here if you do they will not let you go to work anywhere within 30 miles of there place

Excellent people to work with

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at CBM Systems, LLC is the best. Can't be any better.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at CBM Systems, LLC are very fair and generous bonusesJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at CBM Systems, LLC, I think it was great until covidManagementIn general, managers at CBM Systems, LLC are some of the nicest people I worked forCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at CBM Systems, LLC is excellent. The colleagues are some of the nicest people and very helpful.OverallMy experience working at CBM Systems, LLC couldn't be better. Great company

Exelente biente de trabajo

Muy profecionales y respondables es una empresa seria con una proyeccion a largo plaso responsabilidad en salarios

It’s good cuz the people were very kind and outgoing

It was awesome to work there I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the energy that everyone brought to the company as well as the inspiration, unfortunately I had to move but there overall great .

Lo que mas me gusto del trabajo fue que trabaje para la oficina de CISCO

Es una buena empresa, tienes la facilidad de conocer muchas personas y de aprender algunos tips de limpieza

A good company to work with

I enjoyed working with CBM , it was a great experience especially because I was doing what I like, work with electrical equipment, on different ways and with different platforms.

Just wasn't the right fit.

Was given the job opportunity though my college and what I was told about the job wasn't what right job description. The woman in large was really nice what way too old to being working that job in those conditions. People in charge were two faced and unprofessional.

• Registration of visitors` particulars and answering visitors` directional enquiries. • Monitoring live feeds surveillance equipment. none to ever existence.

Wel i work for 10 years they yes pay me holidays but nothing else

I work there 2000 to 2019 on March because I have a surgery I like work whit this company but because that surgery I has to left my job. And I was out for a year and a half , they don’t wait for me because they need the person .

Pros

No pros

Cons

No cons

belle entreprise

industriel dynamique et inovant dans le commerce en ligne

Hard to believe

This would be laughable but unfortunately this is a real company. It's very telling when a company has a revolving door of employees and that's exactly how this place operates. Needless to say they really couldn't careless about you or any employee retention( not even managers). So of course ANY place that can't keep a manager will be a horrible place to work because you'll feel like a yoyo , up then down and round and round . one day they tell hou to do things one way and then someone else will say different...extremely frustrating!!!

Pros

I found another job and quit!!!

Cons

It took me 3 months to find another job...felt like 30 years.

Amazing company

I loved the customer service side of this business. You get to go out and bid jobs, meet new people, keep the customer satisfied, and much more. Job is also very challenging, for people who like to be challenged.

CBM Review

Company is completely mismanaged. They turn a blind eye to all the work and customers lost due to dispatch. Management treats employees like your owned by them. Any seasonal xmas party is for upper managers only. Seek employment elsewhere !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBM Systems, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement