CBM Systems, LLC
View all CBM Systems, LLC reviews

CBM Systems, LLC

CBM Systems, LLC Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

With an upbeat staff and a production focused management the workplace had a family feel. The income was very fair and the hours although long were a joy to work through. Many of the staff were in their twenties and this made a hard strenuous work load seem like much less. I learned much about how to manage a work force and what the particular needs of staff generally are. The hardest part of the job was the physical labor however it was also the most rewarding and thus must enjoyable.

Pros

Great people, great wages, great challenges

Cons

Not much personal time however I didn't require much

5.0Job security/advancement

CBM Review

Company is completely mismanaged. They turn a blind eye to all the work and customers lost due to dispatch. Management treats employees like your owned by them. Any seasonal xmas party is for upper managers only. Seek employment elsewhere !

janitorial

it was a really heard job and had no time for my son. the company did not stay open long. i was ever stressed and overwhelmed.and not enough pay to help me pay my rent.

They over staff at the beginning of the season

They intentionally overstaffed themselves in April and had to cut back hours throughout the season. New hires beware, this is a union environment based on seniority.

Pros

hourly wage, benefits

Cons

union dues over $70/mo., unfair work distribution, old equipment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBM Systems, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement