CBI HEALTH
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

CBI HEALTH

CBI HEALTH Employee Review

Very biased and stressful work culture

They treat u like a number, do not care about your skills and patients feedback, work environment is very stressful and you are always under a microscope and have to keep proving even after 2-3 years why you should be employed. If you can stay away from this company.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great for experience but not much else

My advice for those looking for a job at CBI is only take the job if you are in need of experience. The salary is poor, the job advancement is poor, the amount of work you are required to do as a PTA is severely disproportionate to your compensation and you may be prone to negative interactions with coworkers as I have been. Some positives about CBI were that my managers were nice, and were accommodating to my schedule. Overall, I wouldn't recommend CBI Health for someone looking for solid long term employment.
Same role

Productive and fun place to work.

Work life balanceAccommodating staffGreat managementCelebrations Busy but not overwhelmingRegular learning opportunitiesPersonal computers Adapting new EMR system which will make work easier
Same location

Fun co-workers but overload of work with no place for growth

CBI is a poorly managed establishment there is no sense of accountability from anyone including the top management since none holds the adequate education and expertise in the business field to run the show sometimes employees have to be in fronline and work inside the clinic due they wanting to save money on staff which then cause work overload and stress leading to two jobs being unfinished . Please if you value your mental health don't consider this as an option .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBI HEALTH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare CBI HEALTH with

• CBI HEALTH
  • Very biased and stressful work culture