CBI Health Group
CBI Health Group Employee Review

I wouldnt risk my mental health

21 February 2020
At first the company was great to work for, but then everything started changing hands in upper management and the respect and care for the employees greatly went out the door. There were Male employees that had multiple issues as well as warning but nothing was done as he would bend over backwards for management any time he got in trouble.
23 June 2020
The billing bridge office are full of racists people, especially the senior working at the front desk. The supervisors are full of it. Not a good place to work if you are black, they are quick to write you up without you explaining your own side.
The newmarket office is just the best place to work. They treat people with respect.
Pros
Some seniors
Cons
Billing bridge office in Ottawa are racists
14 June 2020
Same role
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. I love the work and my co-workers very much, but the organization itself is evil. They continually pay you less on your pay stub than you are owed, try to guilt you into working 16 hour shifts, and refuse to give anyone rotations because then they would have to pay benefits. Additionally, because they are a for-profit care group, they often barely provide the basic needs to clients while lining their pockets at the top. I have personally seen many workers pay for items for clients out of pocket so that they don't go without. Finally, when their negligence catches up with them, they always blame employees for their lack of oversight.
Pros
very empathetic co-workers
Cons
evil company
20 April 2020
Same location
This is a very stressful place to work, as Management do not fix work issues. The only thing that is left from employee is their pride. Not worth or to waste time working here.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBI Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6