CBI Health Group
CBI Health Group Employee Review

Still haven't figured out what they're doing in the field. Maybe they still need time to regularise labor standard.

3 March 2020
Management has no clue on how to lead and motivate staff. High turnover due to the classical management style that's synonymous with the 19th century organizations.
27 December 2019
Teamwork is very efficient at CBI HOME HEALTH. Staff always exchange new ideas. Trainings are provided to staff at every staff meeting. Staff are given the opportunity to share their points of view.
16 December 2019
Same role
• Medication Administration
• Assisted with community activities

• Housekeeping activities.

• Accompanied resident to schedule medical appointments

• Assisted with activity of daily living
Pros
Cons
11 June 2020
I worked at CBI through a practicum placement opportunity. I was trained in the Human Resources Department and worked as a recruiter. It was an entry-level position, which means that I was tasked with conducting prescreening interviews, booking interviews, and contacting former employees and welcoming them back to current job opportunities. The team I worked with was absolutely exceptional. They were patient, encouraging, understanding, helpful, and collaborative. They were immediate in responses with anything I was unsure of, or didn't know.

I was employed during the covid-19 pandemic, which meant that I was working remotely. I thought it would be challenging, but it was quite seamless of a transition and I had help at every turn.

I would love to be permanently employed with this organization. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and would recommend everybody to join this company.
Pros
1 Hour Lunch Break, instant help available, encouraging and trusting staff
Cons
None!!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBI Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6