CBI Health Group
CBI Health Group Employee Review

I like it

2 April 2020
Definitely worth looking for a career with them.A great place to work.Great experience. Love working there.Job culture really good.l highly recommend it
28 May 2020
Same roleSame location
I worked for CBI for 2 years. I loved the work itself and the rewarding experience of helping the clients. They pay is not enough and you can probably make more working at Tim Hortons. The management is not good either and will not answer your calls and then get into trouble for not talking to management. The scheduling for HCA to client is not efficient and you have to work hard to let management give you a schedule that is good for the client and the HCA. They also are not considerate of how far apart each client is and will give you a ridiculous and impossible schedule and double book you if you do not stand up for yourself. I feel that if the management and salary is improved, then CBI would be a good place to work at.
Pros
job security, lots of clients, some flexibility
Cons
bad management, low pay, bad communication
21 May 2020
CBI is among the largest in Canada and prepares you to be part of a health-care team in a variety of different settings, providing frontline care to clients in need of assistance.
6 July 2020
Same location
The HR department in Alberta is broken, in both the Calgary and Edmonton offices. People would come to me literally crying because they were being abused by their managers or coworkers were bullying them and there was nothing I could do to help. The leadership in HR is the same. It’s the culture there. Stay far away, even in this job market.
Pros
There were some good employees
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBI Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7