CBI Health Group
CBI Health Group Employee Review

Fun place to work for

21 January 2020
Amazing management and fun place to work for. Amazing Coordination Supervisor. Welcoming team, everyone is there to help each other when one is facing challenges. At times there are a few people that create politics but can be avoided easily, as long as you know your job your good.
6 May 2020
Are you comfortable with bullying, disrespect and poor management then CBI is the place for you. I still cringe when ever the name CBI comes up. No appreciation whatsoever. CBI has the meanest sets of people in the Winnipeg branch. High employee turnover because of the mean management style. The supervisors are snitches. Don’t go there
Pros
Nothing I can think of
Cons
Everything you can imagine and more
3 March 2020
It's fun workplace with management and colleague. Enough opportunities to make your carrier in any field. Company spend so much money for training and development for any individuals.
6 July 2020
Same location
The HR department in Alberta is broken, in both the Calgary and Edmonton offices. People would come to me literally crying because they were being abused by their managers or coworkers were bullying them and there was nothing I could do to help. The leadership in HR is the same. It’s the culture there. Stay far away, even in this job market.
Pros
There were some good employees
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBI Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7