CBI Health Group
CBI Health Group Employee Review

scheduling

15 March 2020
i enjoy working in a homecare settings but sometimes driving is a problem specially on a bad weather.
my problem with cbi is im not getting enough hours.
23 June 2020
The billing bridge office are full of racists people, especially the senior working at the front desk. The supervisors are full of it. Not a good place to work if you are black, they are quick to write you up without you explaining your own side.
The newmarket office is just the best place to work. They treat people with respect.
Pros
Some seniors
Cons
Billing bridge office in Ottawa are racists
14 June 2020
Same role
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. I love the work and my co-workers very much, but the organization itself is evil. They continually pay you less on your pay stub than you are owed, try to guilt you into working 16 hour shifts, and refuse to give anyone rotations because then they would have to pay benefits. Additionally, because they are a for-profit care group, they often barely provide the basic needs to clients while lining their pockets at the top. I have personally seen many workers pay for items for clients out of pocket so that they don't go without. Finally, when their negligence catches up with them, they always blame employees for their lack of oversight.
Pros
very empathetic co-workers
Cons
evil company
10 June 2020
CBI Company is a great company to work for. They work with you to get started with training, managers, and staff are always available to assist whenever, and however they can. I have had nothing but great experiences with co-workers and upper management. I would highly recommend working with CBI.
Pros
Collaborative and Supportive
Cons
N/a
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBI Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6