CBI Health Group

CBI Health Group Employee Reviews for Caregiver

Caregiver5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
After a time spent with this company, BULL EFFEN ROAR. They dont Care in the Slightest about us. If you take a bus in the dead of winter, its NOT acceptable to say its way too cold to wait for the bus.If yousick they get effen mad at you because they dont have enough staff to cover you.
They are un organized and harsh to there employees. Scheduling was always a mess and they have to many people making decisions without knowing what’s going on.
Pros
The clients
Cons
The management
Supervisor was not true to what was provided. Coordinators pressure you into taking visits. Admin will say anything, changes info in computer so you arent paid what you worked. No breaks. Training was very good though.
Pros
Great clients, work in field i enjoy, lots of hours
Cons
Office staff are horrible, unfriendly
No benefits of any type, no mileage reimbursement. On the other hand you get back to back clients, and you manage your time and availability. Lots of shifts available especially on weekends. Great job for a student.
CBI was the best place to work for me, l have learned how to work as a teem wit h my coworkers andi have given my besat time and knowledge to my client give them the care with respect dignity that they deserve ,I have enjoyed working with them.