CBI Health Group Employee Review
No benefits of any type, no mileage reimbursement. On the other hand you get back to back clients, and you manage your time and availability. Lots of shifts available especially on weekends. Great job for a student.
Ratings by category
Supervisor was not true to what was provided. Coordinators pressure you into taking visits. Admin will say anything, changes info in computer so you arent paid what you worked. No breaks. Training was very good though.
Great clients, work in field i enjoy, lots of hours
Office staff are horrible, unfriendly
After a time spent with this company, BULL EFFEN ROAR. They dont Care in the Slightest about us. If you take a bus in the dead of winter, its NOT acceptable to say its way too cold to wait for the bus.If yousick they get effen mad at you because they dont have enough staff to cover you.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBI Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 510 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about CBI Health Group
- What is the interview process like at CBI Health Group?12 people answered
- What are the working hours at CBI Health Group?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by CBI Home Health?10 people answered
- What is the starting pay per hour9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CBI Health Group about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CBI Health Group?6 people answered
- If you were to leave CBI Health Group, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What would you suggest CBI Health Group management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What is the work environment like and is there any room for advancement?5 people answered
- Does CBI Health Group require background check?5 people answered
See all questions and answers
CBI Health Group Reviews by Job Title
CBI Health Group Reviews by Location