CBI Health Group
CBI Health Group Employee Review

I wouldnt Risk it.

1 February 2020
After a time spent with this company, BULL EFFEN ROAR. They dont Care in the Slightest about us. If you take a bus in the dead of winter, its NOT acceptable to say its way too cold to wait for the bus.If yousick they get effen mad at you because they dont have enough staff to cover you.
16 July 2020
Same role
Main Caregiver (Former Employee) - Courtenay, BC
They are un organized and harsh to there employees. Scheduling was always a mess and they have to many people making decisions without knowing what’s going on.
Pros
The clients
Cons
The management
25 February 2020
Same role
PSW/Caregiver (Former Employee) - Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Supervisor was not true to what was provided. Coordinators pressure you into taking visits. Admin will say anything, changes info in computer so you arent paid what you worked. No breaks. Training was very good though.
Pros
Great clients, work in field i enjoy, lots of hours
Cons
Office staff are horrible, unfriendly
10 June 2020
Same location
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) - Hamilton, ON
CBI Company is a great company to work for. They work with you to get started with training, managers, and staff are always available to assist whenever, and however they can. I have had nothing but great experiences with co-workers and upper management. I would highly recommend working with CBI.
Pros
Collaborative and Supportive
Cons
N/a
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBI Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7