CBI Health Group Employee Review
good work place
I enjoy going to clients home and working with the client and their families flexible hours start times are that early and not late if you choose not to work them they will give you the hours you like to work
Ratings by category
Management is horrible and doesn’t care about anything but making money. Us healthcare aides the nurses are treated like garbage. The office staff gets blamed for everything and always seem stressed outs We are all replaceable if we don’t work harder then is possible. The manager is a flake and should have never been hired. I think she is a nurse even which is scary because she doesn’t care about anyone. This is the worst company to work for just read the reviews .
Low pay, horrible management, no appreciation, unhappy clients
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBI Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 510 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about CBI Health Group
- What is the interview process like at CBI Health Group?12 people answered
- What are the working hours at CBI Health Group?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by CBI Home Health?10 people answered
- What is the starting pay per hour9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CBI Health Group about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CBI Health Group?6 people answered
- If you were to leave CBI Health Group, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What would you suggest CBI Health Group management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What is the work environment like and is there any room for advancement?5 people answered
- Does CBI Health Group require background check?5 people answered
See all questions and answers
CBI Health Group Reviews by Job Title
CBI Health Group Reviews by Location