Hire better leaders in IT. Ones that actually know their stuff and don't just fake it with fancy visions that are never executed.
Get rid of all upper management and get ppl who actually care about ppl and not just funding and numbers.
Do not call people on their days off, they have a life too.
Many hands make light work. Don’t overwork/burn out management. Realistic problem solving is needed.
Be more courteous. Provide ongoing feedback regarding performance improvement, rather than being silent and then replacing someone.
- What is the interview process like at CBI Health Group?12 people answered
- What are the working hours at CBI Health Group?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by CBI Home Health?10 people answered
- What is the starting pay per hour9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CBI Health Group about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CBI Health Group?6 people answered
- If you were to leave CBI Health Group, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What is the work environment like and is there any room for advancement?5 people answered
- Does CBI Health Group require background check?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at CBI Health Group?5 people answered