I enjoyed the personality test component.
Super easy but very rushed. Wouldn't want my worst enemy working there as they belittle you and treat you like trash and expect the world after that.
1) Recruiter phone interview
2) Completed online technical evaluation
3) In person interview with Technical Team Lead and Software Architect
4) Completed personality assessment
5) Received job offer
Phone screening interview, office manager interview, phone hiring manager interview, got phone call job offer, 3 hrs later got phone call rescinding job offer because hiring manager didn't check to see if it was an internal hire position. Good news: I beat out internal applicants for job. Bad news: didn't get job in the end.
Very easy. It’s an entry level job so as long as you have some experience with kids, you will be fine.
They take forever to get back to you, a lot of mixed communication with management and HR. Not getting orientated before starting your shift.
An hour long
Interview process asking about qualification and criminal police certificate vaccination
- What are the working hours at CBI Health Group?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by CBI Home Health?10 people answered
- What is the starting pay per hour9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CBI Health Group about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CBI Health Group?6 people answered
- If you were to leave CBI Health Group, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What would you suggest CBI Health Group management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What is the work environment like and is there any room for advancement?5 people answered
- Does CBI Health Group require background check?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at CBI Health Group?5 people answered