I keep asking for no more than 40 a week but I am consistently working 50+
The working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm, 4 pm to 12 am and 12 am to 8 am.
Often, you may be asked to work a double shift and you may be asked to work 6 or 7 days in a row.
12 hours or 8 hours depending on what they changed it to that month
9 am to 5 pm
I had under 40 biweekly
Long days especially closing. Don't recommend to anyone, please don't work there as it will destroy your mental health.
Varies by location check their website for specific location hours of operation
30+hrs per week
- What is the interview process like at CBI Health Group?12 people answered
- What are the perks offered by CBI Home Health?10 people answered
- What is the starting pay per hour9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CBI Health Group about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CBI Health Group?6 people answered
- If you were to leave CBI Health Group, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What would you suggest CBI Health Group management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What is the work environment like and is there any room for advancement?5 people answered
- Does CBI Health Group require background check?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at CBI Health Group?5 people answered