Work safe is trying to get me out of here as there help is not even second rate. I have never seen such high turnover in my life. Absolutely terrible management in Burnaby. Since I started being more vocal and standing up for myself the last 2 months, I have seen 1 higher up but only to bring me some cleaner so I clean my mattress myself of the mold I have told them about for months. Don't know what to do about all cob webs and spider webs yet. Health reporter is coming soon. Apparently, I learnt that even Fraser health knew about the street drugs here. Stay tuned
Low starting wages and long waiting period for increase in wages. People gotta eat, rent is expensive. Turnover at CBI is high, why?
Therapists treated progressively less professionally with respect to both the professional practice aspects of their career, and the more functional, operational aspects of therapist employment.
Because the company is closing down, I love working at CBI its an awesome job going in and helping people everyday!!!
Poor management, poor pay, heartless profit-first policy
- What is the interview process like at CBI Health Group?12 people answered
- What are the working hours at CBI Health Group?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by CBI Home Health?10 people answered
- What is the starting pay per hour9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CBI Health Group about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CBI Health Group?6 people answered
- What would you suggest CBI Health Group management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What is the work environment like and is there any room for advancement?5 people answered
- Does CBI Health Group require background check?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at CBI Health Group?5 people answered