Cavendish Farms

Cavendish Farms Employee Reviews

Canada42 reviews
The job environment is relaxed. Great colleagues. I am learning a lot and receiving support from seniors operators.
The company must afford premium wages for trade workers.
I loved my time at Cavendish but had to leave at end of contract due to health issues. Great coworkers and managers. Lots of fun employee events and lots of nice desk drop items. I wish I was still there.
If you want a high paying job with secured hours every week then this is the right place for you...You can learn lots of things from Packaging, inspections etc.
this company offers good pay but it is not a great place to work unless you are looking for something that pays you well to go in and hate your life everyday
it was a good place to work .they train new employees on every thing inside the plant so you have a general knowledge of the daily or nightly operations of the plant.
Take the staff of any department here, you won't be disappointed. Helping hands are always beside you. No special training necessary just willingness to work is all you need.
good place to work tons of projects high stress enviroment not much access to manage the technology on the business side but processing side lots. long hours decent salary but they could do better room for advancement not so much for me but other positions yes. i like working here but no room for me to grow in my field non the the less good learning experience.
they take care of you there, they care about your well being.
if you do your job and correctly you do reap benefits from it easy.

there is always opertunity to move around or up its all in yours hands.
Great company to work for, very family oriented and flexible with home life as well. Wage is very competitive with great benefit packages for all family makeups.
Good company and wages,the people who leads the work,like one shift manager night shift so unrespectful and rude,he is always stabbing you at the back,his rating for me is zero,I’m just wondering why cavendish hire this kind of person that broke there image.
Pros
Good money
Cons
People not good like managers, they are helping selected people not all
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cavendish Farms?
This company was great to learn about the office environment.
I was responsible for processing vendor invoices for payment, along with running reports and monthly reconciliations. I was responsible for making sure everything was processed for payment on time.

My favourite part of the job was the community we had, very friendly and positive.
We get a training, is a safe place , really good team for work.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Not a place to even think about working there the company treats people like we are nothing but garbage .don't even think about trying to work there very toxic place and environment I worked as a production worker in the cook room in wheathley
Pros
Nothing good there
Cons
Too many to list
Good place to work, some great people and the Owner and President is very involved in all parts of the business. Very diversified company that controls a lot of the processes involved from the seed to the table.
Enjoyed working for this company learned many interesting job duties . Found the supervision was very supportive working as a team no task was not completed .
really cared about their employees! great hours and a great starting wage.. wonderful staff to work with everyday. overall no complaints with cavendish
a typical day at cavendish farms in the freezer was very much repetitive assembly line type tasks, some of the challenges included but are not limited to; communication, problem solving, product sourcing, computer/system issues and forklift maintenance.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the social aspect as many different people are employed there.
12 hour shifts that can be very demanding but rewarding at the end of the day. I've learned great management skills, how to trust in myself, and working with others. Hardest part of the job is the shift rotations between days and night. But the feeling of working with others as a team and working towards achieving results is very satisfying.
Pros
Days off during the week
Cons
Over Time and shift rotations destroy a persons personal life
I enjoy my work culture at Cavendish Farms. we are encouraged to be pro active in health and safety and quality is Always number one. really nice place to work.
Pros
good wages
Cons
12hr shifts.
Not good for artists or those who desire self expression. Excellent for anyone just trying to make some money. Very repetitive and unfulfilling work for General Labour. Lots of room to move up, though.
Benefits
Cons
Shift work
With what they offer you, even when beginning as a General Laborer, it is a great place if you are looking for employment opportunity as well as a career.