A fun yet firm work place
Rendez-Vous (V.I.P.) Bartender/Construction Worker (Former Employee) – Montréal, QC – 15 March 2013
- Preparation, organization, re-stocking, polishing glasses, barista skills, help assist chef, maintain cleanliness, heavy-lifting, paint, guard gates, load and unload trucks.
- How to mix drinks, multi-task, how to work in a fast paced environment efficiently
- Management was vey considerate, easy to talk to, and made sure there as communication.
- Co-workers were loyal, hard working, and team players.
- The hardest part of my job was
free lunches, discounts, free-parking, and good environment