CauseForce

CauseForce Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Good workplace; people make it better
Working for CauseForce is like joining a team, you have a bunch of tasks and you are working together to get them done in time for the event and everyone is there supporting and helping each other out. Management is all very friendly and relaxed but step up when they need to. The roles given out allow you to take on your own responsibility for certain areas of the event. The best thing about the job is the people you are working with, they made the early morning and the late nights more bearable.
Horrible Office Environment
The entirety of my time here was uncomfortable. The management is broken and unfortunately the stress is monumental working in this environment. You are expected to relinquish your life to this job and are under constant criticism. The women whom work in this office are incredible immature and have zero qualms about publicly humiliating their coworkers. Do not work here. stay clear entirely.
Pros
banked days off, feeling of accomplishment, helping cancer patients
Cons
horrible office culture, long days, weekend shifts, stress, never feeling appreciated, poor management
Fun and dynamic work environment
There is never a boring day and everyone has a positive attitude. Fast pace work environment and friendly bosses. Long shifts, but very rewarding.
Belle expérience de travail
J'ai passé quatre années fantastiques au sein de cette compagnie.
Amazing life Changing Events
Cultivating and fostering relationships in order to have successful events
The worst company I have worked for!
For an organization that works with Charities that help people, Cause Force has no consideration for it's own people. Employees are short term, they hire through a temp agency, probably because the fire people faster than a revolving door.
I was given general expectations for my role. I was told the role was one thing before I was hired then I find out after I started that the expectations were different and what I was asked to do was not what the job outline set up by the company in the posting.

I discovered after I started that many of the previous staff had been fired, most after only working at the office for a few weeks, The company provides little or no training and expects employees to meet unrealistic expectations and goals only after 2-3 weeks on the job. Yet they do no provide much in the way of training or provide any procedures outline. It was a learn as you go, figure it out for yourself. I was expected to answer the phones, which was not mentioned in any aspect of my job description. I was then expected to answer the phones about an event that I was never trained on and was not told in my interviews that it would be part of my responsibilities. If they didn't like the way you answered the phone or in one case I told the caller that I was new and not familiar with the event, you were reprimanded and told that was not the way to answer that call. Well I had not received any training on how to answer those calls or for that matter on the event at all !

The employees at the office I was working at were all nervous about being fired, there had already
 - more...
Pros
there were none
Cons
stressfull, demeaning, lack of training and support, rude and abusive manager