Catholic Social Services

Program Assistant4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

socialclientprogramsupportindividualstaffcareservice

Very good Agency

Contact clients by phone or email, opening files, data entry, interview volunteers, sending job review and match ends by mail, filing, preparing packages for orientation, preparing reports, photo copying forms. Sometimes cover switchboard and help with walk-in clients. I have experience in Administrative clerical duties, team work, time management, working with diverse and inclusive population. The hardest part of the job was recruiting volunteers. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving newcomer clients. They are always grateful to get some information, since they do not know much about the country.

Energetic and fun place

I have never worked for a company that I have felt more like a team than an employee. This has to be the best company to work for. I would recommend it to anyone.

Insights into Catholic Social Services

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Hello

It was a good experience to work for this organization, But the one thing the need to approve is . When there is a job posting the requirement of the job never matches who ever they hire. People with did different experience and different education or incomplete education can get the positions.

Excellent learning curve.

I enjoyed my time at CSS so much, it was really a labour of love. I enjoyed working with the staff from all levels of the program, and I learned the ropes from my superiors very quickly due to their ongoing open communication and patience with me. Throughout my work experience at CSS, I firmly established my role as a key player by taking on new tasks that were either initiated by me or given to me. The environment was very welcoming and productive. My time there was definitely worthwhile.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Catholic Social Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catholic Social Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement