Caterpillar Employee Review

Engineering staff
Technology Solution representative (Current Employee) –  Moscow17 October 2012
My main responsibility is to provide the newest technology in order to help our machines work with more capacity and capability. I increase dealer awareness of our systems AccuGrade and Product Link. The first is a special piece of equipment which mounts on machines: it’s a radio in the cab, two GPS/Glonass receivers on the edge of the front blade, a colored monitor in the cab, cables and a remote base station. The AccuGrade system is intended for very precise accuracy when leveling the earth or gravel. The machine and the base station receive the signal from Glonass satellites, calculate the position and send the data via a wireless network to the computer in the cab. The operator can manipulate the blade with millimeters accuracy. The second piece of equipment, Product Link, is a remote control system for monitoring the condition and position of the machines and combine two technology the GPS and the telematics.

Other Caterpillar Employee Reviews

Highly organized company through and through
Global Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2018
Very organized and effective policies / guidelines. Team environment was extremely positive and productive. Performance reviews were punctual and agreeable with clear goals and plans that aligned the entire corporation.
Best experience
Customer Service Representative/ Credit analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 October 2017
My experience with Caterpillar was fantastic as they were really just getting their feet wet in this country.
The training was exceptional, taking their own people into consideration before just filling a position.
Six sigma culture, which gave me such a scope on all of the operations for the company.
I would recommend this company to work for!
Pros
Training was fantastic.Education great!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caterpillar. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K