CaTECH Systems Employee Reviews

Bad / Cheap / un organized
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 March 2018
This company is terribly run. Everyone talks about leaving and how the company sucks. They pay as much as McDonalds and treat you like a child. If you ever ask for a raise , they will compare your salary to what the guys get in Ontario (head office). They get much less than Alberta so they don't really care. The "hr" person there is useless and you pretty much have to do all the paperwork yourself, for everything.

I only worked here because I was going through the application process of another job. This place was SO bad... I cant believe anyone would stay here longer than a couple months.
Pros
Columbia jacket
Cons
Sharing tools, Cheap, unorganized, no structure
Productive and friendly environment, all Coworkers and managers are fantastic.
Data and Telecommunications Technician (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 August 2017
At CaTECH Systems we supply the physical data internet connection by installing network cables and network equipment. I've learned how a network infrastructure runs and how to troubleshoot connection problems. The hardest part of the job is planning. If the cable installation isn't planned effectively, the job could take longer to finish.
Pros
managers respect coworkers
Cons
sometimes long hours
Monteur de salles de serveurs
Montage de sales (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC25 November 2015
Monter des salles de serveurs , passé des câbles en hauteurs. Monter des trés pour faire suivre les câbles. Tester les câbles pour qu'il sois conforme au client
Branch Manager
Branch Manager, Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2015
Daily operations, continued to learn daily. Always growing the branch and hired new employees to fulfill the rolls of technicians to support or growing customer base.
Pros
Vehicle Plan, commissions and team spirit
Cons
Continuous management changes made it difficult to grow relationships with staff members
Build Confidence
Sr. Data Centre Technician (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON4 July 2014
in CaTech I built my confidence in customer services and technical troubleshooting.