Catalyst Paper Employee Reviews for Maintenance Person
Maintenance Person2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 68 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Dont expect any real help from the union. Equipment is not maintained safely and should be expected to leak/fail regardless of dangers to workers. Horrible worker morale since contracts.
Lots of experience fixing things
Equipment failures are so common its dangerous.
Good group of hourly employees but very bad staff. Boss's are terrible and don't care about the workers. Come here if you want to make lower than industry standard wages and benefits. Nice area tho.
Nice area and good hourly people
Bad Staff, lower wages and benefits
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Catalyst Paper?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catalyst Paper. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 68 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Catalyst Paper
- What is the work environment and culture like at Catalyst Paper?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Catalyst Paper?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Catalyst Paper?2 people answered
- Is there a pre-employment drug test?One person answered
- Do employees have a holiday bankOne person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Catalyst Paper?One person answered
- If you were to leave Catalyst Paper, what would be the reason?
- What is the work invironment
- In crofton does anyone know the entry lvl operations person shifts and how the wages work . Thank yo…
See all questions and answers
Catalyst Paper Reviews by Job Title