Catalent Pharma Solutions
Coronavirus update
Information from Catalent Pharma Solutions:

Catalent Pharma Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada39 reviews
A lean organization that challenges employees to be the best they can be. Excellent Management and culture of teamwork. Reasonable (but not great) pay and benefits.
4 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience with Catalent. I am glad to hear your experience has been a positive one. At Catalent we are continually seeking to improve our employee experience and your feedback will make a difference as we continue on this journey.
good environment and well managed work place. all equipments are automated and easy to learn and and work. so many new equipments are coming up and workers are happy to be there.
4 June 2020
This place is a sinking ship, it reminds me of the titanic, it is chaotic and stressful, your work is never appreciated and you are treated very badly. supervisor and managers are rude, there is a culture of racism at the Windsor location.
4 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience with Catalent. I am sorry to hear your about your experience. At Catalent we pride ourselves in continuous improvement for all areas of our business. Your feedback is what will help us to improve our employee experience at all levels.
I worked at this place for two years, it was horrible. Management is very disorganized and usually supervisors are confused. Few people know what is going around and they are not always there to help. Don’t expect to hear from HR and management u less they want to blame you for something.
4 June 2020
This is totally disgraceful, I am not sure how is it allowed that employees who have been overseas are allowed to come back to work immediately from their march break without self-quarantine for 14 days, No one cares about the health of other employees? not even the customers we ship the product for?
4 June 2020
I have been very happy working at Catalent. My experience from my previous companies has helped me to add value here and it feels good to be appreciated for my contributions. The pace is very fast as well and if you are someone who likes that, you will do very well here. They are very interested in developing their people too, and that is important to me. I've learned so much already!
Friendly Environment, Teamwork, People are very much helpful over there, Future opportunity is good, Safe work area so that risk of injury is less. highly motivated.
When Catalent acquired Accucaps, it was the best thing for my work. Catalent brings more community focus to give back, benefits and perks have been better. There has always been steady work. My supervisor and HR are helpful when I need it. 12 hours can seem long at times but I like that I only work 3-4 days a week with continental schedule. Training could be improved though as it takes a long time. This manufacturing job gives me purpose to give back to patients!
Growing company with lots of work since a contract manufacturer. Nice people and a management team that tries hard to make things better. Excellent benefits. Awesome education opportunities. Stock options. Very busy with a constant volume of work.
Working at Catalent is a rewarding experience. We are front line in new products that make real difference in patient's lives. There is a strong scientific community both within the Ontario site and ability to reach out to many scientists throughout the vast Catalent network. The people are terrific to work with and collaborate very well; all very supportive. Lots of opportunity to grow your personal career. I come to work every day energized to work with the people and the products every day.
Pros
Great people and Great Opportunities to learn and grow
Catalent is a clean place and air conditioned.
Heavily focused on procedures, sign offs, paperwork, documentation but makes sense since we make medication. Be ready for ownership.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Vacation time
Both the company and the union are total liars. There is a lot of shifty deals going on between them. I am so glad not to be working in that toxic environment. If you do ever talk to most seniority employees they will say the same. Good riddance.
There is a strong focus on patient first and how that translates in our daily jobs. I feel comfortable asking questions and have learned a lot since I started.
Pros
Great people
The company has a set of rules and regulations that are to be followed on a daily basis but that is to be expected when making medicine. There is a strong focus on the patient and the importance of what we do every day. There are many new projects and activities with a focus on continuous improvement. Great team of individuals that are working hard to make good quality product!
I currently work at Catalent. One thing I have learned is there will be bad days at any job but it is the people around you that will give you the momentum to succeed.
There so many things that can be talked on in a review about a company but I want to focus and take the time to talk about the people atmosphere.

I do recommend beginning a career at Catalent. Once you get to know managers and your fellow employees you find yourself in a great support system.

Once you get to know people they open up why it so great to work here and it gives you inspirations to meet your own expectations.

Catalent right now is offering free linkedin learning courses, I have been apart of this learning system and it a great opportunity to learn a new subject or update yourself on different areas that you work in.

Lastly if you do start a job here please do not hesitate to get to know your HR department!! It not what I thought it was when I was in school and looking for a job. I was nervous about getting to know some of the HR staff but I had nothing to worry about everyone in HR is like a support system, they are friendly and incredibly helpful.

If you need just one reason to apply think about opportunities to improve and grow and you will find a place in the company that works for you.

I know there is a lot you expect from a job but it does not hurt to come in and apply for job at Catalent and just hear out what is available and what you can provide to this working environment.
Pros
reasonable break times, medical benefits
Cons
vacation time
Management is run by 30-year-olds that have no education and no experience, If you are not friends with someone higher up you will be fired at a moments notice. No one ever knows what's going on, which is one of the many reasons re-work has to be done more than 5 times.

Managers and supervisors treat employees like slaves. Do not ever try to talk to the production manager or HR because you will get fired, the union is good for nothing it is a highly corrupted environment, racism towards minorities is obvious and clear, the place is 99.9% white.
I worked at this place for over a year, a very stressful chaotic environment with no good supervisors or managers.
It is usually a mess and if you are new you will get blamed for everything!

Not enough training provided, rules change weekly and everyone is confused
Long hours, poor management, you do not want to work here unless you absolutely need the pay!

As an example of this places culture they just fired someone in our department because they have a sick wife at home
Pros
Cons
Long hours, some pretty rude people
There is a large amount of turn over every month. It is filled with abusive dishonest under educated bullies, what a joke thank God it only lasted for a month. Never Work here management is horrible!!! No room to grow within company overall ! Management talks about there employees !!! High turn over rate !!! I repeat do not work here !!!
A typical day here consisted of drama, lack of communication, not a lot of training, you are tossed out to a job you might have been hired for or a totally different one if they need your help

On any given day, you don't know where you'll be working, who you'll be working with, or even if you know how to do the job they'll be asking of you. If you don't, they'll give you about fifteen seconds of training, then you're on your own. To make matters worse, disciplinary action happens quite often and appears to depend NOT on how fresh/inexperienced you are, but simply on the severity of the mistake.
Horrible company, every day is a nightmare no matter how hard you work it doesn’t matter.
Supervisors are rude and mean to workers.

Managers are horrible you only hear from them when there are problems and they will blame the weakest people.

Production manager is racist
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catalent Pharma Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8